Is it true everybody will get the RFID chip?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Jeffersong808, Jul 18, 2012.

1. You all have smart phones right? No need for RFID chips..

2. #22 cball, Jul 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2012

this one is very very very ignorant of basic science...:rolleyes:

now be quite and back to the DUNCE corner with you!:wave:

btw...they put the chips in the water supply....nanochip infestations in everything now...WE'RE DOOMED, GAME OVER MAN, GAME OVER!!!

3. [quote name='"chronicTRE"']RFID chips will happen. It even speaks of them as the "Mark of the beast" in the Bible.

The elite's end goal is to have us all implanted with chips, living in their jailed society, following a one world government with no say in anything.[/quote]

Funny how probably half the forum is either atheist, or non religious/agnostic. I don't understand why some conspiracy theories mention the bible, but then in some theories they mention how religion was just made up to control masses. These Conspiracy theorists contradict themselves more than they think

4. [quote name='"Thai"']You all have smart phones right? No need for RFID chips..[/quote]

^yep here you go right here, fact is usually stranger than fiction, I also suspect if this chip isnt in cells, it will be in an state I'd of some sort, that's the one thing u have to carry everywhere u go and not think twice about it

5. Bible and Christianity are two different things. The original ancient texts are much older than Christianity and they are very different from today's Bible. These texts were taken, edited, some things removed, others added and changed in order to fit the religion framework which would be used to control the masses through fear of Hell and other things of that nature.

6. too much arguments, too much substance, can't handle iiiiiiiiit:D

7. Oh dear.... It's official... :rolleyes:

8. Fear of hell, shit the human society is already hell, screw hell I don't believe in dat shit.

9. You'd have to be straight ignorant not to consider RFID chips are included in the elite's agenda.

Meh, I don't even care, you people can do the research yourself. These chips are slowly being implemented into electronics, some people already have them.

Wait up, SOME PEOPLE ALREADY HAVE THEM.

Now you'd have to be an idiot to not believe they are in the near future.

10. #30 doedsredskap, Jul 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2012
    I posted a few links refuting the RFID chip thing the last time you made a thread about it

11. Oh FUCK! THEY ALREADY GOT MY DOG

12. The U.S. Govt. can't even get every one to respond to the census. And they actually send people door to door trying to get the stragglers.

You think they can get a chip in every one? How?!? Lol..:rolleyes:

Go back to above top secret and post there with the rest of the conspiracy nutters.

13. Like I posted in an earlier thread, most everybody is already "chipped". You take your phone with you everywhere you go, right? You made sure to turn on location services on your new iPhone so you could track it if it was lost or stolen, right? You know cell phones can be tapped easily, even if you don't have a location device on your phone it can be pinged from cell towers to determine your location, even at a later date. Texts and tweets go thru the phone company servers and are saved by them.....get real....