Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Keep your ashes!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by GabbaGabbaHey, Jul 17, 2012.

1. Fair enough. I just always appreciate someone admitting that they were wrong rather than pretending it never happened and passing it off as "potato/pototo". ;)

2. I always used to do this back when I had a pipe, but I do still collect the roach and as much ash as possible from all the J's I smoke

3. Not if BIC says their lighters are filled with butane.

4. Man, that's just bu-tane, buta-ne.

5. I get brand name weed for free.

/thread

6. Lol brand name... :rolleyes:

The boys smokin schwagg!

7. QFT.

It's all about getting the most out of it.

8. I think the OP has confused a lot of ppl here with regular ash from a joint and a non-cashed bowl (which isn't ash just burnt plant matter which can still be smoked). I think the OP meant the latter but incorrectly refered to it as ash.
    But if he meant what he said then smh lol.

9. #89 the smoke rises, Jul 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2012
    hahahaha you have to be 18 to buy a lighter its the law because theres butane in lighters but its stupid law so people sell lighter to minors all the time and if you were knowledgeable maybe someone would hire your dumb ass so you dont have to keep smoking left over shit like a little kid who sneaks cigs from his mom hahaha

10. [quote name='"the smoke rises"']
    hahahaha you have to be 18 to buy a lighter its the law because theres butane in lighters but its stupid law so people sell lighter to minors all the time and if you were knowledgeable maybe someone would hire your dumb ass so you dont have to keep smoking left over shit like a little kid who sneaks cigs from his mom hahaha[/quote]

I'm sorry, I don't remember asking for your opinion?

11. Lol! Everyone's argueing over lighters or something and this guy just comes in saying "I get weed for free, fuck off" pretty much. That's fucking hilarious. :hello:

12. like someone else said. you can't smoke ash. theres nothing left to smoke. its like dust.

and don't throw out burned weed. just, no.

13. i have been snorting my ashes for 3 year now