Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Keep your ashes!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by GabbaGabbaHey, Jul 17, 2012.

1. I've been doing this since my income got a little cut, once your done smoking a bowl, dump the ash in a container, then when you run out of bud, smoke the ash! It gets you really high. This works good on large amounts like 1/8 + but if you have a gram that will do. Try it out and tell me what you think

2. Stfu.

/thread.

3. [quote name='"Rasta Haze"']Stfu.

/thread.[/quote]

\thread......don't be so butthurt.

4. Don't be 1,000,099 % apprentice.

This is fuck-tarded and I'm not watering it down on your account. Nobody's for that matter. :wave:

5. yea guys lets all get high off butane

6. If you put them in a suppository you will get way high

7. [quote name='"Rasta Haze"']

Don't be 1,000,099 % apprentice.

This is fuck-tarded and I'm not watering it down on your account. Nobody's for that matter. :wave:[/quote]

I don't even know what that means....

8. mix up the ash with some pipe resin and you're gold.

9. .J.F.C... Here you go:

10. I can't even, nor do i want to even think about that. :(

11. [quote name='"twakker"']yea guys lets all get high off butane[/quote]

Jokes on you , there is no butane in BIC lighters

Attached Files:

12. [quote name='"GabbaGabbaHey"']I've been doing this since my income got a little cut, once your done smoking a bowl, dump the ash in a container, then when you run out of bud, smoke the ash! It gets you really high. This works good on large amounts like 1/8 + but if you have a gram that will do. Try it out and tell me what you think[/quote]

Hahahahahaha

13. ok please tell me what you think is in a BIC lighter hahahahahahahahahaha

14. propane :cool:

15. [quote name='"the smoke rises"']
    ok please tell me what you think is in a BIC lighter hahahahahahahahahaha[/quote]

Not butane ? If you were knowledgable...you would know that butane isn't sold to minors...and I see 15,16,17 year olds buy BIC s at the chevron. So add 2 and 2, tell me what you got then I'll give you your crackers and juice and put you nappy by

16. Just spreading an epic thread lol.

17. Not in the state of California. 18+

18. That's fucked. I live in Utah ( Mormon capital of the world....) and minors can still buy BIC.