Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Using magnified sun rays to kill toenail fungus

• Please log in to reply

blazemore

blazemore

Quality over quantity

• Registered Upgraded
  • 796 posts
Hey guys I have a moderately embarrassing problem which is a persistent toenail infection in one of my big toes and 3 others. I stopped wearing socks around the house and I use talc powder when I know I'm going to wear my shoes for a long time. I know these kinds of things take forever to clear up but I've had this for over 3 years since I was a sophomore in highschool. I've tried fungi nail and tea tree liquid for a while with no avail. I keep them somewhat nicely trimmed but in the past I was super destructive. I would butcher my toenail and hope it went away. Now I don't really care as much but it sucks having it. I looked up some articles online and I heard of this guy who took a magnifying glass and used the concentrated sunbeam aimed it at his infection and it worked for him. I tried it today and it left this mild stingy burning sensation that was kind of bearable. I'm wondering if this is a safe and effective method to getting rid of this shit. I also would like to hear of any similar experiences with toenail fungus. It's some nasty shit man.

grass man420

grass man420

Bong Mania

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,217 posts
i got no fucking clue but if you can bear the pain it might work if you trust that what that guy said actually happened. do you know how often your supposed to do it for it to go away? did you ask the guy how many times he did it before it completely cleared up?:smoke:

nom de guerre

nom de guerre

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,051 posts
This worked for my roommate: Toenail Fungus cure natural and alternative home remedy for infection

toenailfungus

toenailfungus

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Mike 408,

Im sorry to hear that you have toenail fungus. It's no fun and can be very embarrassing at times. There are a lot of home remedies out that clame to cure toenail fungus but one that really does a great job is toenail fungus laser treatment. This is a procedure that has been reported to cause very little if no pain at all. If you are looking to get ride of your toenail fungus you might want to take a look into the treatment. Here is a link to some great testimonials for patients who have had toenail fungus and received treatment results that are astounding Laser treatment results | Beauchamp Foot Care.

Hope this can help Mike 408!

Ronald U. Swanson

Ronald U. Swanson

Turf and Turf

• Registered Upgraded
  • 698 posts
Sounds like an easy way to get cancer fast....

nicholas_ richie

nicholas_ richie

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Hi everyone, wanted to share with you my experienced with nail fungus. My right hand nail had fungus since last 10 years, it was all white and separated from the skin, only 10% was attached to the skin. I had oral medication but it had side effects on me so I left it. I applied many medicines but no use. Then I tried this simple method and my nail is 100% cured now. Yes! 100% cured after 10 years. Ok, it's very simple. I didn't cut all the defected part of my nail, I cut it normally as other nails but I keep its nail cutter seperated and don't use it on other nails. First of all I put 2 drops of this solution on my nail - All Stop Toenail fungus Treatment  from Qbased Solutions. After that in the end I put vaseline on my nail and inside it and rub it for a minute. I repeat this process 2 times a day (morning and night). In just 2 months my nail is 100% cured. And yes another important thing is to save ur nail from water as much as possible. I do wash my hands but I put gloves when I've to wash dishes or wash my hair. Hope it helps you coz I really had no hope to see my nail normal again but this remedy was a magic!

Questabella

Questabella

Midnight toker

• Registered Upgraded
  • 952 posts

Mike 408,

Im sorry to hear that you have toenail fungus. It's no fun and can be very embarrassing at times. There are a lot of home remedies out that clame to cure toenail fungus but one that really does a great job is toenail fungus laser treatment. This is a procedure that has been reported to cause very little if no pain at all. If you are looking to get ride of your toenail fungus you might want to take a look into the treatment. Here is a link to some great testimonials for patients who have had toenail fungus and received treatment results that are astounding Laser treatment results | Beauchamp Foot Care.

is it me or is it weird this dudes name is toenailfungus

THCandroid

THCandroid

great burning nullifier

• Registered Upgraded
  • 6,230 posts

Mike 408,

is it me or is it weird this dudes name is toenailfungus

ya...has he been waiting since October to make that one post about toenail fungus? :huh:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users