9/11 was an inside job

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Taylored, Jul 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. :smoke::smoke:
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEuJimaumW4]9/11 Truth: What Happened to Building 7 - YouTube[/ame]

2. inb4 "this AGAIN"

3. nO it wasn't!

4. There really should be a rule against this or something.

5. thank you, it's been proved 100 times that it was 100% for sure terrorists who wanted to destroy america for being free,

//end thread

6. I could see America hiring outside sources to end something they fucked up; but how would I know, i'm not American it anything....our am i.

7. This threads been done a hundred times. It seems like GC's really been laking in orginality lately, I see the same threads made over and over again on a daily basis.

8. 9/11 was 100% conspiracy. Bush wanted an excuse to go to war in the east, while they would be sitting on their asses making billions on the war effort. Dick Cheney had invested in a military helicopter company and when they started selling to the US army he made bank. Watch the documentary loose change

9. Some people will believe ANYTHING.....:rolleyes:

10. Dude, that's crazy, I've never heard anyone say that before. :eek:

11. Damn these conspiracy theorists sound like goddamn hipsters.

12. There should be an official conspiracy thread where us that like to question everything can have intelligent conversation in peace. And anyone that comes in flaming/trolling will be banned/receive an infraction.

13. Yeah, man. It's clear that some topics require a certain IQ level in order to be discussed in the right manner and of course a high level of open-mindedness. It's sad to know that some people, even when high on marijuana are still very closed-minded.

14. I believe it.

The guy did it for 7 billion dollars and to erase all his criminal offenses.

America got robbed by its own people.

15. Look that was over 10 years ago let it rest along with all those ppl who died that day.
    Im definatly NOT saying forget but let it go let those 3000 or so rest in peace. Even if it was an inside job theres nothing we can do about it now

16. America's 9/11 is the middle east's 24/7 so enough with this bullshit.

It was an inside job and that's as clear as it can get, there is no argument here.

17. Uhhh... there is. Like... put the guilty ones in jail for the rest of their lifes, or.. kill them. I think the guys who are dead will remain dead and whether it's in peace or not won't be changed by whether the guilty ones are in jail. Their family... that's another story, many of the families know it's an inside job but their questions have not been answered. So yeah, there is a lot to be done. Cause, you know what happens when the bully goes unchallenged for a long time? He gets greedy and wants more and more and if he didn't bully you yesterday, you might be his next victim tomorrow.

18. #19 Taylored, Jul 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2012
    If you are saying 9/11 wasn't an inside job, then you haven't seen this
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EewGMBOB4Gg]Zeitgeist Addendum - YouTube[/ame]

19. do you mean "if you don't think 9/11 was an inside job"?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.