pc grow box 1st grow super critical auto flower day 10

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by Durbstep, Jul 13, 2012.

1. Hi GC i have a pc grow box for my autoflower i am a pretty experienced grower but have done with other people, last grow was a 2.5m ak48 female. this box is pretty stealthy made very cheaply and will list everything i have got in the box and wat i could use for it.

Lighting already in use.
    - 1 x 45w 2700k cfl bulb 3500 lumens.
    - 1 x 23w 2700k cfl bulb 1550 lumens.
    - 2 x Y socket adapter so will have another 2 x 23w cfl's 1 blue 1 more red so will be a total of 114w 8150 lumens.

Air circulation.
    - 2 x 3" pc fans one at the front bottom for blowing on plant for increased stem strength, other is at the back top blowing on the lights to get rid of that unwanted heat. 2 more 3" pc fans are coming in the post so if i need to use i will.

soil and plant container.
    - small plant tray about 2 inch deep and 15 cm long 10cm wide.
    - miracle grow organic soil.

Nutrients.
    -Baby bio organic veg high nitrogen content low P and K.
    - Baby bio tomatoe bloom low N high P and K.
    - Plant silocone as an experiement.

Day 10 and lookin good some burnt leaves from light accident :( but overall so good and pics coming soon the plant is about 6-7 cm high all feedback welcome any tips or advice welcome :devious:

2. show us some pics :D go check out my grow im about 10 days in flower

3. You've definitely got yourself onto a winner there! Shame bout the burnt leaves :( hope they are okay.
    Nice detailed grow stats

4. i want pics nao

5. Hi everyone just a quick update im going to water my plant soon, was wondering if i should feed my autoflower the regular dose as it is a much smaller plant. About 1/3 of the size of my ak48. What do i need high nitrogen? and pics coming tonight had a leaf burning incident but it looks like it is recovering well only 8cm tall :rolleyes::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke:

6. I dont do nutes till week 3. I see alot of nute burn on this website.

7. true that my brotha!:wave:

:rolleyes:....unless your hydro (and then i only start with 10% and go up about 10% a week)

8. alot of people use bad soil (miracle grow for instance) with lots of time release nutes.....When you can goto a grow store or nursery and get pretty cheap GOOD soil with no added nutes...

9. #9 Durbstep, Jul 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2012
    I used mg soil for auto vertigo i mix it with oraganic soil with no nutes and semmed to bring everything out of the plant bud production was very good i prefer to go organic and thats wat im gonna do but those slow releasing nutes so b enuff on there own maybe a low feed at week 4 thats it and bin workin from 5am till 3pm chef work is hard and wen i get home and roll a spliff i pass out today pics comin and pics of old plants :):) but then again there the only soils i have used so could be missing out :p

10. man needs timers

11. Go tesco fam dey do timer der enit n grab sum foil n pots n thermoter n sht n a pound for a bag of soil lol n germ in dark good luck