How much can you taste flavored papers?

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Fat Hits, Jul 13, 2012.

1. I've never used flavored wraps/papers of any kind before, but they sound delicious. I'm thinking about ordering flavors like Marshmallow, Cinnamon, PB&J, Spearmint and Banana. Question is, how much does it affect your smoke? Can you taste it a lot, or is it real subtle? Give me your opinions on flavored papers, worth it or no?

2. Mybe if u eat them but smoking wise nope

3. Can't taste it at all. You only taste it when you're licking the joint to seal it and when you first put your lips on the end for your first drag. other than that it's not really noticeable. I've tried multiple different kind of flavoured papers, you don't really notice it while smoking.

4. In all honesty it depends on the flavor, some are much stronger than others and you'll notice it a lot more than a weaker flavor.

P.S. you HAVE to tell me how that pb&j taste lol

5. If you want more flavor for your bud just buy blunt wraps, you taste it til the very end :)

6. dont spend too much money on flavord shit its really hard to notice when smoking but somthing i noticed is when im smokeing a nrmall joint and i get smoke in my eye it dousent hurt that much but when its flavord it hurts like a bitch

7. If I get them, I will for sure, but from what everyone's saying I don't know if I'll even really be able to tell.

Anyone try mint/mentholated papers before? Those are what I really want, because I love menthol.

EDIT: Oh yeah I was also going to say that I want to roll up a J twisted in a swirl with both chocolate and vanilla papers.

8. does anyone know if theres acuall mango in the mango flavourd ones and if there is would they get you higher?

9. I'm pretty sure it's all just artificial flavoring, but even if it is natural mango I don't know if you'll get any of that special ingredient...but I don't know anything about it, so maybe it'll get you more fucked

10. maybe someone should look into this lol try buying some mango ones just to see :smoke:

11. [quote name='"BRANDON69"']does anyone know if theres acuall mango in the mango flavourd ones and if there is would they get you higher?[/quote]

Doubt it.

I can't taste flavored papers. Except when I lick it to roll it. And maybe a hint on my lips after smoking the jizzle. Not worth it imo.

On another note, I had a 2 pack of pb&j blunts someone gave to me, but I lost them before I got to try them. (Whoops) You can definitely taste flavored wraps though!

12. [quote name='"BRANDON69"']does anyone know if theres acuall mango in the mango flavourd ones and if there is would they get you higher?[/quote]

Unfortunately no, i used them not too long ago and it was just like smoking a regular j....but sweet

13. When you lick the glue or if you taster the paper on the hit are the two ways you taste it. You really dont get any flavor at all through the smoke. You can buy flavor drops to add to your weed but Ive never tried them and honestly wouldn't suggest it.

If your weed doesn't taste good alone, try buying nicer buds, def worth it.

14. I don't taste them at all when I smoke from them, the weed and burning paper overpowers it.

15. I have the mango juicy j's... They do not get you higher, just go by a 99cent mango from your local grocer.

I can only taste the papers at the tip i am smoking from. The sweet sugar taste reminds me of the swisher sweet tips.

16. Obama outlawed flavored rolling papers.. Its a shame, I could taste them goo and they were the bomb!!! flavored cigar wraps are ok.

17. I've green apple flavoured paper, n it taste nice when you 1st smoke ,u can feel the taste in your lips . lol ! not bad to give a try !!

18. I always thought blunts were gross, but swisher sweets are the shit. I roll them like joints, get em nice and fat and the taste is great, it's not like some fake taste, they're the shit. I never tried flavored rolling papers, but regular joints are great too. roll em nice and tight and the only flavor you need is your weed

19. #19 SkunkWoodz, Apr 13, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2015
    Only the first puff or two then it's only on your lips.  As ineffective as they are, I still occasionally buy flavored papers just for the novelty, nothing says "I'm smoking a joint" more than papers with blueberries or peaches printed on them.

20. #20 SkunkWoodz, Apr 13, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2015

That's for tobacco use, they're sold for legal smoking herbs now [​IMG]

[​IMG]

edit-lol just relized i quoted a 3 year old post