Weird shit you do.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by 420tokerdude, Jul 13, 2012.

1. Lock my door whenever on a freeway.

2. im so glad im not the only one this happens to.

My memories are very much triggered, associated with, and experienced by my sense of smell.

3. I sometimes almost breathe and sound like Im sobbing when I start getting at it with my acoustic guitar

Sent from my LG-VM696 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

I instinctually blow on my forkful of salad before I put it in my mouth, like its hot or something. I don't even notice until someone points it out, and I do it with every single bite. 
    Seinfeld would never date me.  <_<

5. this is awesome.

6. I did the same exact thing. Sometimes I would tense the muscles behind my knees as two objects passed, one knee for the first one, the other knee for the second one. 

7. What the fuck?! LOL

8. ^^^^ haha I piss in bottles in my studio when I'm busy working on a mix. The bathroom really isn't that far away...

I sometimes make excuses to go back to places after I've already left and said goodbye. I just hate to be alone sometimes

sent from my cellular device, for your eyes only.

9. #529 Porkchop Express, Sep 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2014
    I have full on life affirming conversations with my dog! My neighbour popped his head over the wall once as he thought I was asking him what he was watching on the telly that night, his face was a picture when I said I was talking to the dog

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Hahahaha thats beautiful man

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. ive been collecting bottle caps for over a year now lol

just plastic bottle caps not like collecting but I put them in a bag maybe one day they'll come in handy

12. I grasp my hand around my penis and fuck it like its a vagina.

Jet Life to the Next Life

13. Lmao nig i done that b4. Been gettin straight puss lately doe so no reason to whack it

14. Every time I lock my house or lock my cars I check for my keys like 2-3 times. Even though I know they are in my pocket. Because being locked outta your own shit is the worst feeling in the world....make me feel some type a way...some type a way..

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum:blaze:

15. thats just fucking nuts lol

16. When I was a kid... We were very poor. We rarely had candy. I remember loving and missing chocolate so much that I would just imagine the smell and taste so vividly. I could picture myself unwrapping the hershy bar.. Slowly folding back the foil and breaking off an individual piece. All these details and then finally slowly biting and enjoying the chocolate. Everything is like way slow motion...my point is that when I was spending hours imaging all this I felt like I was actually eating a hershy chocolate bar. Sometimes it was even better than eating the chocolate because I could remember the taste oh so well over and over and over...How is that for crazy son? Chocolate is still my most favorite all grown up..truffles and all!

17. i check myself out almost every time after a workout. there's a whole routine to it

i always eat the "side" of my meal last. it remains untouched through the whole meal til the very end. then ill eat ma french friez

18. Love checking myself out when pumped too

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

19. #540 capt.murphy, Sep 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2014
    I clean underneath my nails with a tac or toothpick pretty compulsively and I always save the bite with the best food for last, always. My girlfriend always asks for a bite and takes it. I also havent shampooed my hair in like 6 years cuz I hate the way it feels when its clean. I'm also the opposite of everyone else when it comes to washing hands, I like when they're dirty and hate dry skin haha fuck yeah weird people
    I also have ab impressive collection of movie tickets but I have no reason why, I just cant throw them away. I think the oldest one is The Ring or Lords of Dogtown, whichevers older