Weird shit you do.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by 420tokerdude, Jul 13, 2012.

1. I sometimes piss in bottles when im to lazy to leave my room and go to the bathroom.

^this usually happens in the wee hours of the morning where i am in zombie mode.

2. [quote name='"420tokerdude"']

for real? No judgement just not sure if your serious haha

Also I constantly wonder if new people are judging me even though I don't give a fuck but sometimes I do.[/quote]

yeah dude is prostate stimulation. totally normal. big explosions :ey:

3. Well then, I learned something new today, yay?

4. [quote name='"TheCrunge"']

yeah dude is prostate stimulation. totally normal. big explosions :ey:[/quote]

lol same here

and just for the record it's totally not gay

It's like, does touching your own dick make you gay? no? so why should your ass be different? right?

5. i play the drums with my teeth

6. completely logical. I applaud you for not being like half of the worlds population that can't reason properly

7. [quote name='"Shoreline Gold"']

lol same here

and just for the record it's totally not gay

It's like, does touching your own dick make you gay? no? so why should your ass be different? right?[/quote]

That makes a lot of sense man. I have done it before never admitted it because it is pretty taboo

8. Wow, is this is a common habbit for kids? I did this too! I did it with telephone poles or with patterns in the road lines.

9. [quote name='"Brand new blues"']

Wow, is this is a common habbit for kids? I did this too! I did it with telephone poles or with patterns in the road lines.[/quote]

Same here!

10. Me too! My rooms upstairs and the bathrooms downstairs, Im too lazy to be walking up and down stairs at night when im really baked.

11. [quote name='"thestonedstoner"']

completely logical. I applaud you for not being like half of the worlds population that can't reason properly[/quote]

Sarcasm? Sorry, lol, I can't tell.

[quote name='"420tokerdude"']

That makes a lot of sense man. I have done it before never admitted it because it is pretty taboo[/quote]

That's understandable. Nobody I know knows that I do it from time to time. It's just one of those things you keep to yourself, y'know?

12. #32 Hello there!, Jul 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2012
    I have repetitive conversations with myself in my head - more so when I was younger, but it still happens every now and then. It'll go something like,

"I need soap."
    "What?"
    "I said I need soap."
    "Are you sure?"
    "Yes."
    "You need what?"
    "SOAP GODDAMNIT SOAP!!"
    "Alright dude, chill."

Also, I have developed the ability to look at points of varying distance from me. What I mean is normally, you can look at the chair 10 feet away from you, or the fan 2 feet from you, or the floor/wall in between; but you can't look at the air there.. now I can. It's similar to making yourself go crosseyed. It has the effect of making things at different lengths from you take on a 'clone' (or at least that's what you see) because it's somehow using different eyes.. something to do with depth perception. Idk, it's weird and hard to explain, but fun as fuck.

13. Sometimes while I'm trying to sleep I imagine myself trying to find something on a forum and I imagine what responses I might encounter. It's almost visual, I see the threads and scroll through them then the post once I found the thread lol.

14. [quote name='"amanwithLs"']Sometimes while I'm trying to sleep I imagine myself trying to find something on a forum and I imagine what responses I might encounter. It's almost visual, I see the threads and scroll through them then the post once I found the thread lol.[/quote]

Dude, the same thing used to happen to me, but instead of a forum i would just be reading through imaginary articles on Cracked.com

15. [quote name='"Shoreline Gold"']

Dude, the same thing used to happen to me, but instead of a forum i would just be reading through imaginary articles on Cracked.com[/quote]

I'm going to do it tonight on purpose, it happens whenever I'm thinking of buying or trying something new, something that I probably would try to research on a forum.

16. I air type when I hear people talking or when I'm watching tv. I don't move enough that people can see me doing it, but I'm definitely doing it all the time. I've done it I believe since I learned to type

17. I feel how sharp my teeth with my finger tips or I'll rub my bottom teeth on my upper lip

18. [quote name='"Ponyboii2"']I sometimes piss in bottles when im to lazy to leave my room and go to the bathroom.

^this usually happens in the wee hours of the morning where i am in zombie mode.[/quote]

Eww I found one of those in my bros room

19. Every time I put a drink to my mouth and lift my head, i (unwillingly) lift my other hand up next to my head, then catch myself doing it and put it back down.:confused:

I always put things down without realizing it, then forget where I put it seconds later. (Sober and high)

I can't smoke (cigarettes, joints, bowls, etc) without having something to drink.

20. Turn on the light even when not needed, just a reaction.. never been scared of the dark either.