Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

An Array of Buds I've Acquired

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by govermint, Jul 12, 2012.

1. It was so delicious I bet it would make some fire oil too, I need to try that next time lol.

Ill get some pictures today for ya :p

Sent from my SM-G900P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Nice thread!! Do you grow all this yourself? Some of the trimmers were a lil lazy in the begining, but the buds looked better later on in the thread. Clean the resin off your table and your scale. Make the buds look nice in the pics by putting them on a piece of clean white paper. High times magazine will pay you for your bud pics. Thanks for posting, I'll be back again!  :)

3. I don't post to much of my nugs. And that's not my table that's actually a bamboo rolling tray kinda hard to clean but I need to sand it down a bit for sure. Ill def try to shoot more pictures on clean surfaces, I kinda just find nice nugs and then take pics before there gone lol.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. My Collection as of today(excluding the spoons i own):

I apologize for the dirty pieces i really didn't feel like cleaning them for a photo op, lol.

Graveyard:
    Zob 8 arm tree perc bubbler(might get fixed one day but the whole stem for the mouth piece broke off so possibly a really expensive fix)

Mobius stereo matrix 60t:
    [​IMG]

JM Flow Inline to double cross perc:
    [​IMG]

Phire Legacy inline Recycler(old school):
    [​IMG]

Plenty more to be added to the collection eventually, if only we didn't have bills in life lol.

5. #385 govermint, Aug 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2014
    I know I haven't been posting much, sometimes i just take a break, get so stoned and forget what my computer is good for besides for music ;p

Boss Hogg(not really any good pics my bad):
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This stuff tasted so damn good, like that dank dusty taste you get from high thc strains but followed by a light grapey flavor

Critical Sensi:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

White Diesel:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Critical Mass:
    [​IMG]

Concentrate Time:

Sugar Momma:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sour Grape:
    [​IMG]

Pineapple Express (homemade):
    [​IMG]

Vanilla Kush(left) & MOB (right):
    [​IMG]

Vanilla Kush:
    [​IMG]

The smell from this wax is like smelling a bag of nugs and the taste is very herbally but not fresh herbally like there is spice or sourness accompanying it.

MOB:
    [​IMG]

Inhaling this is like breathing in a bag of wild berry candies or something, its super tasty and super smelly.

6. Another great lot of pickups, you must smoke a hella lot everyday!

7. Ever since I started dabbing, ive cut Down my flower intake alot, been smoking like a half gram+ a day of concentrate depending on things. And barely any flower but mostly if its tasty ill smoke alot of it but more for enjoyment and taste.

8. Simply amazing !!!! Just scrolled through the entire thread lmao, toke on brother and keep the pics comming !! The shatter and wax you have looks soooooo delicious, Im going to be ordering some wax soon, was thinking of making some, is it a difficult process?  :smoking:  :smoking:

9. Damn :) thank you man. I've had some pretty yummy shatter and wax in the past couple months probably more than ever lol

To be honest I don't make wax, I prefer shatter. You can't make wax in a chamber lol but basically it's a longer process than shatter. You blow it, take it off the heat, whip or not whip(its up to your flavor and patience) , put it in a small container so its a thick mass over low heat(or in your hot car) for about 4 days or until it has crumbled up/ waxed up on you and your good. Obviously this isn't the professional way but itll get you what you want. Noted might not be the cleanest wax. I've heard of companies making shatter and then if ppl want budder they will heat it up on low heat and whip it until it budders up.

But like I said im a shatter/taffy making guy with my chamber, there ain't nothing like a nice slab of amber glass :p

10. Critical Kush:
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Mutt Trim Run:
    [​IMG]

11. Lemon Sour Diesel:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

OG Kush:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. Great thread I read all the way through it XD

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

13. Buddha Tahoe:
    [​IMG]

Medi Haze:
    [​IMG]

Silver Haze:
    [​IMG]

14. Nice stuff!

15. Miss U Jack(miss universe x jack herer):
    [​IMG]

Mutt Run Shatter:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I snagged a sandlot glass flubber pendant:
    [​IMG]

16. Well its been awhile since ive been on here, just slacking taking care of things in my life.
    Here are some nugs and concentrates:

Purple Diesel:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Devils Fruit:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Chronic Thunder:
    [​IMG]

Blue OG:
    [​IMG]

Green Crack:
    [​IMG]

This is the most potent smelling green crack ive ever smelled.

Concentrates:

Cataract Kush:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

El Nino:
    [​IMG]

Homemade Pineapple Express trim run:
    [​IMG]

Homemade MOB Nug Run:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

17. Mystery trim shatter #1:
    [​IMG]

This Stuff Smelled like cake but tasted like spice.

Mystery trim shatter #2:
    [​IMG]

G-13 NugRun Wax (homemade):
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The smell when i opened up the purge after 16 hrs holy shit it just filled the whole room like a strong delicious dank smell. They came out tasting pretty yummy, like sorta fruity but also like weed.
    Hit me right behind the eyes after a couple dabs. Ran a qp of nug for 13.6 grams of wax.

Mystery Outdoor Nugrun Wax(homemade):
    [​IMG]
    all those leaves were trimmed off before processing.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    These came out tasting kinda nutty, peanut buttery kinda but more nutty tasting.
    I ran 3 oz of nug and got 10 grams on the nose.

18. SkyWalker:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Alaskan Ice:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Blueberry Gum(homegrown):
    [​IMG]

Blueberry Headband x Skunk:
    [​IMG]

Pineapple Express Wax (homemade):
    [​IMG]

Blueberry Shatter:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Cherry Slider(possibly) Crumble Wax:
    [​IMG]

19. Critical Jack Herer:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Blue Dream Wax/Crumble:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Mystery Trim Run:[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Mystery trim/popcorn nug run:
    [​IMG]

MedMix nug run(homemade):
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

The temps were a little high at firs in the 110's cause i was making wax but i wanted shatter this time, so it came out slightly a bit of both and some sugar sap in there too, a bunch of different textures it was pretty unique. Came out tasting delicious, a couple different flavors, like an almost tennis ball smelling flavor but then also it was had this really delicious sweet taste from other parts, but thats what you get with about 4 different kinds.

Mystery outdoor Nug run (homemade):
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I thought it came out kinda looking like a dog haha.

20. Dude that does look like dog