Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

An Array of Buds I've Acquired

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by govermint, Jul 12, 2012.

1. Thanx, How are the buds lookin down your way?

2. I just got some Casey Jones. I can't really tell you how it tastes because my taste buds are fucked up because im sick and nothing tastes right(so mad i had a lobster today and it didn't taste like anything :mad:) My nose is sorta stuffy but the smell of this stuff is very strong, almost fruity like.

The buzz: noted ive had about 3 hours of sleep today and im wired off i dunno what, it seems that casey jones is 80% sativa and 20% indica so that would explain a lot but I was def stoned like an indica though, could be the lack of sleep or that ive been down in the dumps lately, i dunno, its pretty good though, just took a bong hit and i can feel a slight high off a milky shot.

Only took a single picture, gonna be smokin away my thoughts tonight lol
    [​IMG]

3. A few days ago I got a bunch of Sour Kush

I've smoked quite bit of this lately, mostly hoping to feel hungry, but no luck lol. Been decently stoned though, worth a try. It smells very strong, pungent even, i had 3 ozs in canning jars in my backpack and i could still smell it. I can't seem to get the taste quite down but people i smoke with say its sour tasting almost. Its a nice smoke and the buds are super sticky.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Full Melt Hash 400 an O
    [​IMG]

The high is kinda a floaty very stoned high, but not to stoned, but its definitely got me in another world lately, like Ive been smoking a lot and I kinda feel retarded sometimes lose myself in the thought, its got me feeling really good though im on another level.

The taste, I can't even describe it, its like walking into a natural food store and smelling the air lol.
    I've had a few people try it and ive gotten some tastes like Those wax candy lips or a Minty taste. It's a very strange taste, its like hashy but like unique at the same time.

It's honestly too smooth, you fill your lungs up without even realizing it until your dying after haha.

You can clam bake a car with it and it don't even smell like bud or anything was even smoked in it.

5. [quote name='"govermint"']Full Melt Hash 400 an O

The high is kinda a floaty very stoned high, but not to stoned, but its definitely got me in another world lately, like Ive been smoking a lot and I kinda feel retarded sometimes lose myself in the thought, its got me feeling really good though im on another level.

The taste, I can't even describe it, its like walking into a natural food store and smelling the air lol.
    I've had a few people try it and ive gotten some tastes like Those wax candy lips or a Minty taste. It's a very strange taste, its like hashy but like unique at the same time.

It's honestly too smooth, you fill your lungs up without even realizing it until your dying after haha.

You can clam bake a car with it and it don't even smell like bud or anything was even smoked in it.[/quote]

Hey dude I just stalked the thread a bit and I gotta say you're getting some awesome stuff! :jealous: I've never tried hash except once but that looks like some stuff that would put me in the clouds for a loong time

6. lol thanx man, if I could share a hit with everybody I would no doubt.

Yeah hash is like straight thc almost so its pretty killer, though it can give you a hangover if you smoke a lot of it lol.

7. damm those are some sweet ass buds you got there

8. mmm yummy lookin buds..good stuff

9. Thank you :) they were all quite scrumptious to try out

10. So it's been a minute since i've updated this, been pretty busy lately with life, but always got time to puff, so heres what i've gotten lately.

Cali Kush:
    [​IMG]

Not that big of a fan, its kinda harsh, doesn't really seem to get me high, unless i smoke a good 3 bowls or a joint, my friend seemed to love it though, maybe its just me and im picky lol. The high lasts about 45 minutes, tastes like i really don't know.

I recently met up with my uncle who brought up some bud from CT which i wasn't feeling high smoking it at first,so i was mixing it but I soon realized it was a wicked sativa, not much of a fan of sativas unless there really strong.
    [​IMG]
    I honestly can't remember the taste, the high lasted maybe half an hour, not long at all.

M.O.B (Maine Outdoor Blueberry):
    [​IMG]
    This stuff wasn't to bad, it had a slight taste, kinda earthy with little tones of sweetness. The high lasted about an hour.

East Coast Sour Diesel:
    [​IMG]
    Let me tell you, I love this bud, it has to be one of my favorites hands down. I'm sad I didn't get anymore better pictures of it, but it was so dank tasting, like you know when you smoke bud and it just has that bud dank taste, I love that taste. The high was incredible, I haven't felt baked in a long time, but this stuff wow yeah i was definitely on a good level with this, the high was a good hour and a half. I can't wait til my guy has more of this stuff.

11. Purple Urkle

Not to many pictures because the really shotty trim job. Some of the buds are purple(mostly been using them for blunts) and most are green, still pretty leafy.

[​IMG]

This was a really deep deep purple bud, with purple leaves on it and it was just really nice looking:
    [​IMG]

And here you can see the lighter greens:
    [​IMG]

Smelled like hay, which isn't to bad, but it smells like hay because of the shotty trim job though.

The high is decent, hasn't been lasting to long so i've been rolling blunts, the blunt from the most purple nug from the whole couple ounces, was the best, the high lasted 3 hours, any other time from a couple bowls only lasts like 45 minutes maybe. Not to happy with this bud honestly.

Some of the bud tastes good some of it doesn't.

12. It's been awhile but heres what ive been up to for pick ups.

I got some ice it was an autoflower, looked great but there was really no high to it at all, it sucked.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I dont remember the taste really.

Recently I got some beautiful TGAsubcool Ace Of Spades
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Smells so dope, like a berry cereal almost, tastes berrish mixed with lemons and a spicy undertone flavor, very very yummy.
    The high definitely lasts awhile a good hour and a half

Rolled up sumfin nice with it too:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Then I got some more Super Sour Diesel Haze
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

side by side:
    [​IMG]

And then I got to trim and take a bud from my friends lemon haze plant:
    [​IMG]
    I'm excited to try it. :D

13. San Fernando Valley Kush
    7/10
    This stuff was dank, really dense nugs, obviously kush.
    A really pungent cheese like smell, really reeks, I smoked a couple bowls with my buddy in my car and after I walked into walmart and people were staring really bad haha.

The high is nice, lasts a good hour maybe, not quite sure, i've been smoking quite a bit due to a tooth ache, its a great body high though, not to couch locking, so its kinda got a get up and wanna do shit feel. The smoke is very smooth, its kinda a creeper high also, wait about ten minutes and the high really hits you.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. [quote name='"govermint"']San Fernando Valley Kush
    7/10
    This stuff was dank, really dense nugs, obviously kush.
    A really pungent cheese like smell, really reeks, I smoked a couple bowls with my buddy in my car and after I walked into walmart and people were staring really bad haha.

The high is nice, lasts a good hour maybe, not quite sure, i've been smoking quite a bit due to a tooth ache, its a great body high though, not to couch locking, so its kinda got a get up and wanna do shit feel. The smoke is very smooth, its kinda a creeper high also, wait about ten minutes and the high really hits you.

[/quote]

Wat happen to ur thumb? Lol

15. lol thats my girls thumb she did her nails like a watermelon, i was waiting for somebody to ask about the finger nail polish seeing that im a guy haha.

Although i do have a pretty brutal looking nail that a dog bit a couple weeks ago.

16. [quote name='"govermint"']

lol thats my girls thumb she did her nails like a watermelon, i was waiting for somebody to ask about the finger nail polish seeing that im a guy haha.

Although i do have a pretty brutal looking nail that a dog bit a couple weeks ago.[/quote]

Not to be rude but that shit loooks bruised up and nasty lmao. Maybe its just cuz im browsing on my phone.

17. haha, its all good, its gotta be your phone, its pinkish and black, though it could look kinda bruised. Definitely ain't nothing better than a regular computer screen for photos though, although the pinch and zoom is quite nice while retaining quality haha

18. Damn! nice bud

19. thanx

ohhhhh shit, I forgot to say how that lemon haze came out.

I dried it in a paper bag for a good 4-5 days which turned into a week because I kept putting off smoking it for a special occasion lol, but it eventually came, and oh my god did that shit taste good. it wasn't flushed and they only used fish fertilizer for nutes the whole time, it tasted like lobster, I shit you not. I honestly don't remember the high, but there was one and im sure it was nice because it was a good long burn ride.

20. Just got some more yummies

Chemdog:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    This stuff has so many crystals on it, it looks like it was rolled in sugar.
    The high is nice. It tastes danky, maybe a slight lemon, but very danky.

East Coast Sour Diesel:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Very sleepy bud.