Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

An Array of Buds I've Acquired

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by govermint, Jul 12, 2012.

1. #1 govermint, Jul 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2012
    I usually take a picture of everything I pick up, some i forget to, or just can't find the photo. Here are the strains ive had in the last 7 months or so, oh how time flies when your getting elevated lol.

I'll post my favs before my not so favs.

Heres my leafly account with journals if you wanna know what I truly thought of the bud at the given time, not everything is on there though.

One of my favorite strains to date:
    Cheese Quake
    [​IMG]

My second fav and such a lovely taste:
    Mango
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Pandoras box
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Green Crack
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Super Sour Diesel Haze(been getting way to much of this)
    [​IMG]
    That big nug is a quarter
    Heres a video of the quarter nug:
    Video of quarter Nug

Not so favorites that I've had:
    Purple Kush from cali(hate all you want, but it wasn't anything good to me)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Outdoor Grown Ak-47
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Outdoor White Widow
    [​IMG]

NY Diesel
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

More to come :)

and a lil teaser ;)
    [​IMG]

2. kool do you make a diary of the effects too? I think thats a awesome idea. Because sometimes reading the description of a strain doesnt match how it will effect one personally.

3. I do, its just all on leafly, I didn't really wanna take the time lol, but i got some free time right now with this bong in my hand, ill throw in my descriptions from my journals on there.

Better yet I don't have too:

Heres my leafly account with journals

4. Beautiful buds man :) That outdoor ak47 looks amazing

5. it was pretty good, but im not sure if im a big fan of sativas yet really, guess i haven't tried the right one maybe

6. Nice dude... great buds!

The seeds are a nice addition too! The pure kush is amazing... have had it before from greenhouse. :) Enjoy!

7. I'll put my grow up soon when i eventually start it, sadly im doing all autos my first turn around, then ill do the beasts and prob try to clone them.

Just got another o of super sour diesel haze
    Took this first picture with my droid razr, I was shocked with the quality
    the rest are on a regular camera
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. Damn bro sick buds...subbed...come check out my thread if ya got time...some good VA dank in there

9. I just got an oz of a Mystery strain my friend has been growing for years and finally got it stabilized, unknown as to what he completely crossed it with but its been bred for the last three years trying to perfect it.

Not sure what to call it but for now its Christmas Kush

It smells kinda like pine, but with an odd smell lingering, my girl says it smells like christmas when its being smoked.

Tastes like nothing, I really can't taste anything in it, just took a hit from my bong and it still tastes like nothing, a light, very light herbal taste, the smoke is extremely smooth, smoother than anything i've ever smoked hands down.

It's a super heady high, the first hit I start feeling it, strong sativa with an undertow of indica.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. wow man all those buds are so beautiful wish I could get my hands of nugs like that.

11. Thanks, I wish I could share my bud with everybody lol.
    There all organic too :smoke:

12. Got another oz of SSDH, only a couple pictures, it was my girls birthday yesterday and we smoked a whole zip, had to be the best batch of ssdh that ive gotten to date from my buddy. Smooth and very dank tasting, smoked a j and I was feeling nice for a good hour, hour and a half.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And finally got a chillum for the car lol its purple and teal but the picture makes it look pink
    [​IMG]

Tomorrow I should be getting some grape kush, I'm excited, hopefully its a lot better than the garbage purple kush I had from cali a few months ago.

13. lovely buds man, great bright green and orange hairs on that SSDH - looks similar to some afghan kush i've been savoring down here in Maine

14. Thank you, I got a question but ill pm it to you.

Yeah most of my buds are usually within a week after they've been cut, I love fresh bud over cured bud, it just the bees knees lol

15. #15 govermint, Jul 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2012
    I just got some Grape Kush
    Don’t really look that good cause its been cured(sadly dislike cured bud), but it smells strongly of sour grapes and tastes like sour grapes too, pretty dope stuff actually.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Smoke Report:
    I smoked a small bowl to taste the bud which tasted like sour grapes and smelled strongly of sour grapes, then I rolled a joint that was shared with two others and its been over an hour and im still feeling nice, a good indica sativa hybrid, a good body and head high together, but more a body high. about 70/30.​

16. nice thread , nice pics, and i like that you do a smoke report .
    also stoners with good vocab>
    shows that not all stoners are poorly educated , they usually just dont care to sound smart

17. Thank you.

haha, I feel like a lot of people actually have a hard time typing and I don't understand why. I guess it would be not caring to take the time or just typing like other people internet speak I dunno lol.

Guess it helps that I write a lot too.

18. Sick thread

19. Just got a couple oz's ofLemon Skunk, It was was a bad trim job, but the buds tasted almost like a lemon filled donut and are pretty strong, a very nice couch lock, lazy stoned, lasts a good hour and a half, maybe more.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

20. Me too =[

But seriously, beautiful looking buds!