Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Nutritional value of cannabis

mememantis

mememantis

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,116 posts
Well people always say to make edibles but what's the nutritional value of cannabis? What if its really healthy to? I mean cannabis could be the super plant that saves humanity, though I doubt it.

Gryphonics

Gryphonics

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 2,306 posts
It's a plant.. there's like no nutritional value.. most of it would be in the stalk and stems from all of those fibers but they'd make you very sick and get stuck in your intestines and lining.

Don't eat weed it doesn't get you high and the most it'll do is make you sick because our bodies can't break it down very good so bits and pieces get stuck everywhere and you'll just get a big belly ache.

pezlet

pezlet

Coming-of-Age Protagonist

• Registered Upgraded
  • 907 posts

It's a plant.. there's like no nutritional value.. most of it would be in the stalk and stems from all of those fibers but they'd make you very sick and get stuck in your intestines and lining.

Don't eat weed it doesn't get you high and the most it'll do is make you sick because our bodies can't break it down very good so bits and pieces get stuck everywhere and you'll just get a big belly ache.

Granny storm crow's gonna get on here and start hitting you with a wooden spoon. Cannabis seeds are like the absolute number 1 most nutrition filled thin in the world hahah. I'm on my phone or I'd post articles but try googling cannabis seeds and amino acids. Not sure about the leaves and stalk though.

EDIT: http://www.ratical.o.../hempseed1.html
Take a look, it's interesting.

Edited by pezlet, 12 July 2012 - 12:51 AM.

• cooldgamer, MunchieMan78 and aToker like this

ss tokenkopf

ss tokenkopf

Silver member

• Silver Member
  • 779 posts

mememantis

mememantis

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,116 posts
I knew seeds were beneficial but weed grinded and used to flavor things could also have nutrition? I mean idk I'm high just wondering.

Budyyy

Budyyy

Euphoric

• Registered Upgraded
  • 464 posts
I couldn't tell you man, but i know whenever i toke my body gains 3000+ calories.

BadKittySmiles

BadKittySmiles

Compassion Support BadKatsCannaPharm.com

• Bronze Member
  • 6,586 posts

Edited by BadKittySmiles, 12 July 2012 - 07:36 AM.

• CAPT.CHRONIC420, SergeantMeowstein and Terpenoid like this

ZZee

ZZee

Z

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
Keep going pleaseeeee, so informative and I have been wondering about this myself.

hurb1

hurb1

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,200 posts

Please stop talking out of your ass and go learn something. Cannabis is every bit as nutritious as any other vegetable. What a disgrace :(

Gryphonics

Gryphonics

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 2,306 posts

Please stop talking out of your ass and go learn something. Cannabis is every bit as nutritious as any other vegetable. What a disgrace :(

LMAO are you serious? For food it's useless, other then the seeds but I'm sure you're not going to have a meal of seeds.

Have fun eating bud, leaves and stems.

Xenfire

Xenfire

Officially Chill

• Registered Upgraded
  • 822 posts

LMAO are you serious? For food it's useless, other then the seeds but I'm sure you're not going to have a meal of seeds.

Did you just skip the whole thread or.. ?
  • cooldgamer, aToker and SergeantMeowstein like this

DriftingApart

DriftingApart

then back together again.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 4,004 posts

Actually, it may be one of the most nutritious vegetables on this planet.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgEP9FdIzT8&feature=g-vrec]The Power of RAW Cannabis. - YouTube[/ame]

Thanks for the info BKS :wave:

iowaganjasmoker

iowaganjasmoker

• Registered Upgraded
  • 199 posts

Well people always say to make edibles but what's the nutritional value of cannabis? What if its really healthy to? I mean cannabis could be the super plant that saves humanity, though I doubt it.

Look up the nutrition of seeds, they are actually pretty good for you

RooksYR

RooksYR

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,294 posts

This is untrue otherwise we would get sick from eating any fruits or vegetables. Plant fibers are good for digestion.

Just two days ago i finished making some cannabis coconut oil, stained the shake/bud that was in the oil and put it on a sticky bun with peanut butter. I had already squeezed out most of the oil so it only got me buzzed, but it tasted great. And for all that shake i had eaten i didn't get sick, its just like eating parsley or any other plant for that matter.

PsychedelicSam

PsychedelicSam

Lost in the Ozone, again

• Bronze Member
  • 4,387 posts

pezlet

pezlet

• Registered Upgraded
  • 907 posts

Actually, it may be one of the most nutritious vegetables on this planet.

The Power of RAW Cannabis. - YouTube

Thanks for the info BKS :wave:

That's absolutely mind blowing. I watched that whole video expecting to only watch a minute or two to get the gist. It honestly pisses me off so much, almost feels like the government is actively going out of their way to keep us from being as healthy as we could potentially be.
I wonder if a relatively healthy person would notice a change after including raw cannabis into their diet or if it would only be noticeable if you already had diseases. Think about never having any sort of infection ever again. Hahah. That's basically what that girl was saying, that's crazy.

Edit: One more, "Go fuck yourself" to this guy ^ You're not helping our cause by being ignorant. I hope you actually read through the thread and learn something.

name calling isn't allowed here

Edited by AW, 14 July 2012 - 03:18 PM.

Gryphonics

Gryphonics

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 2,306 posts
The only good thing is the seeds anything else is fair game for hash and oil.

Opinions are like assholes, you should know the rest.
And yes I'm an asshole, I enjoy shitting on everyone.

pezlet

pezlet

• Registered Upgraded
  • 907 posts

The only good thing is the seeds anything else is fair game for hash and oil.

Opinions are like assholes, you should know the rest.
And yes I'm an asshole, I enjoy shitting on everyone.

Watch the video above, there's a lot of other good parts of the plant. Looks like you can eat everything, including the bud, but in "juiced" form and it's incredibly good for your immune system.

hurb1

hurb1

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,200 posts

Die. smh

ss tokenkopf

ss tokenkopf

Silver member

• Silver Member
  • 779 posts

Edited by ss tokenkopf, 14 July 2012 - 02:05 AM.
Typos

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users