Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Strains with least amount of paranoia?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Silemanx, Jul 10, 2012.

1. I'm an anxious person naturally, and I noticed some strains make me more paranoid than others. Well, to be honest, I'm also quite paranoid naturally too. I get nervous when I see cops when I've done absolutely nothing wrong. -.-

Anyway. I'm curious to know if there are strains known for their calming effects to prevent me from freaking out over something like a noise in the other room.

Sometimes I want to find that little man in my head who causes paranoia, and punch him right in the face..

2. I would think an indica would make you have less paranoia . A sativa might make it worse.

3. Same as i would've answered mate + rep

4. A strong Indica strain would be best, a strong sativa would make your anxiousness a lot worse.

5. The people above me have the right answer. There are no strains that cause less paranoia or more paranoia, however, sativa would probably be more likely

6. Good question, but only if you have access to actual strains. don't ask your dealer for indica and have him give you the same shit except at $20 a gram/

7. Exactly.. your location says Texas.. if you go asking your dealer for an indica he will probably give you the same shit he would have had you asked for a sativa, and the same shit had you not asked at all.

But an indica is going to be much better than a sativa.

8. Chocolate or vanilla.

9. Aurora indica, afghan kush, blue strains...look for strains high in cbd

10. Red Dragon. I just picked up some fire RD from the club & it just might be the best strain I've ever smoked.

11. Also I find I get less paranoid the more often I smoke

12. Indica dominant with low levels of thc

13. Indica, OG Kush is the best.

14. :confused:

No idea what you mean.

Edit: If you mean that like they are two totally different things.. I don't see your point. An indica is going to be much better than a sativa for someone who is paranoid.. is it not?

15. sorry, I misunderstood you. I thought you meant indcia was just better in general.

16. No problem, I can totally see how you could interpret it like that. Bad wording on my part! :smoke: