Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Synthetic urine

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ppeter0991, Jul 10, 2012.

1. Ok I just got a drug test and passed because I was clean but I was thinking why do I need to stop if synthetic urine works so my question is does synthetic urine still work and what is the best brand preferably with a temp and hand warmer

2. Good question ..... How is the drug testing at Walmart

3. So I've been watching threads about beating drug test, for a year or two, and focusing on synthetic urine. It came time to find a new job and take the first drug test of my life(39 yrs old). I looked at the wizzinator, gator pee, and the pissinator. I picked the pissinator because the design was the best. It has the pis bag under the arm pit to be able to control the speed of urine coming out. It also has the pee release in the cock where you would normally be holding it. Just a well placed squeeze , no sound, and a stream comes out. The test giver was watching from behind and was none the wiser. The temperature was right and I got the job!!! Now had he been standing in front of me looking at it he probably would have been able to tell because the color was a little off. But I will be buying more of their synthetic urine for the next time I have to use it. Just google pissinator .

4. Usually smoke shops have some synthetic urine with a temperature strip and all you have to do is put it in the microwave for like 7 sec to get it up to temperature then you strap it around your leg. I dont know the brand unfortunetly..

5. [quote name='"ppeter0991"']Ok I just got a drug test and passed because I was clean but I was thinking why do I need to stop if synthetic urine works so my question is does synthetic urine still work and what is the best brand preferably with a temp and hand warmer[/quote]

You don't need to stop(unless it's court ordered, no need to chance it and go to jail). Golden shower brand worked for me last week!!! $20 online straight to your mailbox. Just add distilled water. :D

6. Synthetic urine? Damn, that's a new one to me.

7. [quote name='"TopDawgEnt"']Synthetic urine? Damn, that's a new one to me.[/quote]

It's freakin killer. I've been watch threads about it for a couple years and never heard about it failing!

8. Damn, if I ever have a problem, i'll use that!