Could Jesus have been just another enlightened man?

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by DDV, Jul 9, 2012.

1. i have read this a dozen times now.....the first few it was difficult to get thru parts past the tears....you do have a way with words my friend;):smoking:

Warmth and closeness here in this place
    It is dark …yet here and there a glow illuminates bits of things ….
    Just enough to make the shadows dance
    Just enough to show the edges of things with no clear definition
    There is no fear as she is with me…
    There is only ever comfort when she is near
    She is telling me of things to come
    Of how it will not always be easy ….but that I will make it thru
    I see the beast from the corner of my eye
    It draws near enough to peer at me from the darkness
    She, always anticipating my thoughts, knew what I needed to hear…
    “no need for fear…he is you…just as I am you…”
    Tho I did not then understand her words….
    her voice always touched me in a way that drove away all the world and its troubles

I see this vision now of a time in my life….of a time when I was still learning to walk and talk…
    How much of my vision is construct?
    How much have I influenced it…..
    How true is it to the waking dream of my youth
    In the moment it came to me I knew it to be a memory
    Yet felt it to be so much more

“He is you…. just as I am you… ”
    There was more….her words… so hard to hold when I am not there…
    The idea….the feeling …can be easier to grasp
    The rest was about what an important part he played or would play…even if he didn't look(or smell) so pleasant…
    In each of these visions there is something to be found ….always has been …so long as one is willing to look….

What can you show those who already see all they think they need…all the world has sold them is filling up their view leaving them no way to see passed all the distractions…..
    Wondering unsatisfied …….knowing there should be more!!!
    There is more…. You just have to take it on yourself to find it…no one can do it for you…..
    There is no one….the only one is the whole….all of us…. as esseff said…each a part of
    Each as capable as the next
    As important as the next
    Humanity is going nowhere so long as we continue trying to get there over one another's backs …..
    Until the fools in charge realize that by holding some back… they hold back all …
    We are lost so long as we see our fellow man as nothing more than the next step…
    So long as this system keeps us separate and against one another… we will never rise to our potential…
    “he is you as I am you”
    Words from a childhood vision……
    Yet still they ring so true
    So tell me now….who do you climb upon to make it to the next step….
    Silly humans could get so much farther working together then they ever will using one another

It has always been there for them to see….those who do the worst know who they are….
    And what they do…they care not for anything but themselves…..and it is precisely that they will lose when the world falls apart around them as it eventually does….you see no one gets left behind….
    Everyone learns eventually …whatever it is they need to learn…..whatever it is it takes…they will find it…on their own…
    But until they stop chasing all the shit the world keeps throwing out to distract them ….
    Temporary comforts at best… these modern day tarpits….
    Keep you so enthralled you never notice life passing you by ….
    How many chase bulshit all their lives all because it is what they were told….
    When all the time everything you ever needed was already inside you….
    Of course this means accepting responsibility for your own life….
    And finding the way on your own…..
    Without the world behind you…telling you your doing everything right….
    Religion puts men between other men and their god….in a place they do not belong

It is just another part of the game they play to climb on one another's backs and see who can get the highest…..as if this will somehow bring them closer to this god…..
    Silly humans …still throwing out the baby with the bathwater….

Still looking for their god in the letters……they are the letters of men….written down to describe the spirit of this god they saw in all the life around them…..
    Men have taken the letter and meaning of these words and twisted them again and again to their own purpose….and now most men …follow other men….when all this time they have had what they should be following within them…
    They look to others to give them that which they already have….
    And in this day and age half the teachers have no clue of anything within….they are halfheartedly repeating phrases of long dead men whom they have never met….. Instead of finding the spirit within themselves and bringing this to light/life…. They look to mistranslated words of a time which does not resemble this one in which we live
    When all they need to find they already have…
    “He is you as I am you”….. words from an “epileptic” vision
    Generations have spent/wasted so much time on the letter of the law….when the spirit is all that has ever mattered…..

2. #382 SpliffyPuffs, Apr 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2013
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50NTZkITWZ0]I Am The Walrus- The Beatles WITH LYRICS - YouTube[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3NBymYSEPo[/ame]

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." Jimi Hendrix

To me this is the meaning of Zion.

3. They say it takes one to know one. They would know.

What is it like to be a potential candidate for manifesting the god vibration? The weight of thinking that this has anything to do with me can be a little too much to handle, and for a long time I pushed it aside. My idea of what the feelings I have meant simply couldn’t be right, and until I could reconcile them I had to leave them alone.

But it still doesn’t have to have anything to do with me, it didn’t have to be any ONE in particular, only someone capable, ready, able, to reveal themselves as being able to represent, channel, that which is truly real. All that matters is that, it does not matter who it is. The most ready simply draw the highest energy as only they can handle it, just as lightning always finds the path of least resistance. So there was a time when it came to me, through me, that way, because my path, although very different, contained specific experiences designed to open me to recognise my place in this journey. The ego had to be worked out though in order not to become something it thought I was going to be, and there was quite a long time when I entertained, even allowed to stand, ideas that others saw that made me out to be something I was not in the process. Even allowing something to stand that has been assumed still has some effect on the ego, and when I did that, I either found myself doing something, saying something, or not doing or saying something, that would cause doubt in anyone who might have seen me that way. I think I still do.

I can see but I am not he
    I am one but not the one
    We are the same but I am not you

But in walking this path the way I have, I become someone who knows when he sees what he sees that is real in a way he has never come across before. I have travelled much, to different parts of the planet, and met many people along the way. Some of these experiences I revealed, when I first started posting here, all to enable me to recognise the truth in those I meet.

You have never left your land, but have been all over, only stopped by the edge from going further. You have felt yourself isolated from those around you as they see only their idea of you and never able to get beyond their own needs and desires about what part you play in there lives. And yet, what you needed to know, to see, to realise, you did, and do, and that in itself is a remarkable thing. For it wasn’t until I left the land I’d lived all my life that my eyes began to open to the truth of who and what we really are.

So what does it mean? What does it mean to one who cannot think of himself that way?

That things are real? That those who have been waiting for something almost impossible to believe could have been right after all? Perhaps. It’s not for me to say because I don’t know what happens. I only know what I need to know when I need to know it, and right now, I only know this.

You of course will have your own feeling on what has been said. It didn’t need to be said so publicly. But then again, perhaps it did. Perhaps without just getting it out there this way, the chances of it getting caught inside were always likely. The decision was not really mine, in the same way the decision not to edit or correct a single word of it, which is something I so rarely do, was felt. I can’t quite describe the way I felt as I was saying it, but it was a privilege to be able to do so.

Now that I have, what difference will it make? Not important, as merely putting it out there sets the ball rolling, as I think I already said. Bringing this into consciousness in this way at that moment makes a difference regardless of what subsequently happens. But don’t worry - nothing has to, and not here anyway. I am still me even if that me is slightly not quite the same as it was. The shift into an alternate reality, a parallel version of myself made enough of a difference to be noticed, but not enough of a difference not to have access to all that has been. Where does it go from here? What more can be said? Only some kind of action need be taken. But that will come when it is time. Meanwhile, I imagine things return to normal, they always do. Whatever has been realised or experienced needs time to be assimilated, so that it either crystalises into place as part of a new reality, or it gets let go as being merely a possibility that was not quite as it seemed.

4. last couple replies = tl;dr

5. Perhaps there is a reason why that is. ;)

6. Did Jesus really claim he was the son of God?

7. whoever they happen to be this time round....

it is in everything already..... people just look past it
    only see what they want to see
    doubt is as important to the process as is certainty .....from doubt we find the questions witch lead us to the new paths.....those we may not have walked before......
    ego....just another tool.....we can use it to our advantage if we look and see and apply.....rather than allowing it to take the wheel.....
    there is no trash...everything has a use.....
    it is putting these things to their proper use which takes us up a step....
    whatever that proper use may be within the moment
    what is it like....it is like being everyother asshole on the face of the globe ....
    we are all connected to the same shit
    some of them simply choose not to see....
    or for some....the way they see is just a mess...and they cant make much of it....
    everybody being pulled in too many directions at once.....only one way matters.....forward.....

if i am anything ....than anyone can be

there is no one other than all
    we are all this one
    separate multiples.....
    broken up bits of the whole ...each piece longing to be the whole....missing out on their place in the whole....
    not the same...different steps along a similar journey

i call out to them from time to time....try to raise them from their slumbers
    they often lash out...irked by any distraction from their chosen distractions.....
    life passing by.....
    try to rouse them try to wake them.....
    few raise their heads
    yet for even those few ...it is worth every breath it takes to raise them

speaking of meet...when are we going for a walk?

hard to leave a home land when you have never really had a home....
    in these years i have lived....i have not been still....
    no place has held me for more than its moment...tho some do draw me back again and again.....
    i have never really been a part of these people .... they do not see the world i see...they could ...they choose not to...
    i am no remarkable thing
    i am no more than any other could be

it means if i can...any can...
    this is how we keep the ego off its pedestal...by reminding it that any other could walk this walk....any other.....
    and some have/do

they have been looking in the wrong place all along....thinking they know...whose who wait....
    they waste what life they have been given
    when the time comes it will be now
    there will be no going back ....just as there never has been
    so many will be caught off guard....use those moments while they are yours
    make the most of them

my feeling is still in fluctuation ......but i like the direction it it taking
    the ideas expressed are true of so many
    on both sides of the idea

you are good at being noticed
    what will happen....whatever comes will come...and yet another storm shall be weathered.....followed by the next....and so on....until we pass this stormy season in the history of humans...
    yet into every storm it seems.... a bit of sun may shine..... a bit of light may come
    and you dont get much lightning without a good storm!

8. #388 SpliffyPuffs, Apr 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2013
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5ExVlpR-YE[/ame]

From different perspectives like masks of memory each story dear to itself
    and there in lies the ego,
    words alive inside the head when the mask is on,
    thoughts clear and a face free we see the same
    till the vision recedes and back on it goes.
    Like many faces on one head
    and a mask for each
    as we breed a species.
    Just remember your story is just as genuine just as real and unique for a reason.

9. If it counts for anything, I'm glad to see this here. The world is a different place now. And that could mean so many things.

10. It can mean anything we choose it to mean....
    Don't like the way you see it now....
    Just turn your head...the next view awaits....

And beyond that the next....

The world is a different place now....
    Different with every breath....
    With every beat....
    Different is too small a word for some of the shifts which take us

11. Tell me anoesis what has really changed....
    We still walk beneath the same sun...
    We still breath the same air....
    Tho we may be more than these bodies we occasionally inhabit....we are still tied to them and their daily needs....
    This i can at times let slip...
    I am told i am half the size i was last year....this is an exaggeration of course....tho i have lost alot of weight.... i occasionally become neglectful with this flesh....
    I haven't been on a scale in a month...last i checked i don't know where i had lost 30lbs....
    I know its more now...just not how,much more....

Maybe i should watch that....

12. It is easy to let go of the body and spend too much time in the head. But things seem to function much better when the right fuel is ingested. When there is a balance between what we put out and what we take in. The body has its own consciousness, its own reality, needs, but it is a loyal and faithful servant, always looking to sacrifice what it must in order for the greater good (us) to prevail. Some choose to hurt it, starve it, deliberately. Some feed it far more than several people need. It will accept things as best it can for that is its nature.

Some find a way to live without eating altogether, or so they say; there have been a few reports of people who claim this. Anecdotal they are of course. I could probably do with losing 30lb myself. I probably sit as much as you move, yet eat as well as you ought to. Better get munching on some of that deer my friend. Perhaps it's time to hunt again?

13. We've even adopted this idea of finding someone to 'save us' in our political system, when we're encouraged to vote for the one who they say will do this. He can't of course, but they use the idea many have of someone who already did something like this, who will be appearing again to take away those things that don't work, to ensure they get your vote.

The only one who can take those things away is you. Nobody can do anything for you because it is you who must do what you need to do. Doesn't mean you can't be inspired by those who already do this. Realise and remember what you already know. Wipe away the distractions and beliefs that have for so long filled your eyes with their ideas. Real change can seem far away, but it's really right here, always has been. Until you open yourself to who you really are, it can seem as if the very idea of being it is almost unattainable, or least way over there, almost out of sight. But nothing is over there at all. You have within you right now the ability to see what you need to see, do what you need to do, and have simply held yourself back because you believed certain things about what this means.

We have all done this, all looked at the world through coloured lenses placed in front of our eyes by the ideas and beliefs the world encourages us to have. Our governments, religions, want nothing more than for us to see ourselves as small and powerless, separate from each other, so they will continue to ensure they always have the say as to who you are and what you do.

We have become too big for our own good in many ways. Our societies are so large and bloated and carrying the weight of so many unnecessary things, that in order for the majority to be able to see clearly, as long as things remains as they are, the shiny distractions will always keep them firmly in the matrix where it feels familiar and safe and where the steak is cooked just right.

Some would bring down everything. Force us to start again. As we have many times before. It is the way it works. Cycle upon cycle, life upon life, until we each choose a new way and no longer need to do so. They see the Earth as a testing ground designed to wake us up. It is exactly as it needs to be. But we know it changes as we do, at least outwardly. For while our lives bare little relationship to those of our recent ancestors, we have not changed that much as a species.

But that doesn't mean more and more aren't waking up, have woken up, and see that things are different from this moment on. That acceptance, that difference, changes everything, even when those around them still appear to do what they always have. There is not one Earth. There is not one reality. The more you wake up the more your reality filters down. What reality do you really want to live in? Who do you really want to be?

Make your choice.

14. Well that's just the thing, I can only speak for myself. I can look at the world around, see what I see, experience my interpretation of other people, filter through the filters I still possess. That's where the change has taken place. It doesn't mean much, my little ego becoming something different than it was before, as I have nothing to do with this journey afoot, or better yet it has nothing to do with me. But, as far as I am concerned, from my little vantage point, this has changed everything because I am every bit a part of it as anybody else.

I can see whatever truth I want to see, or more probably no truth at all, in things that are said. This reality is new for me. I don't pretend to understand what's going on, but I feel things and what I feel counts for something.

15. It always counts for something.....you just have to pick what....

16. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlUKcNNmywk&feature=artistob&playnext=1&list=TLqzeCt-MkzDE]Red Hot Chili Peppers - Californication [Official Music Video] - YouTube[/ame]

"The sun may rise in the east but at least it settles in a final location"​

17. The story of jesus has too many fabrications of real history to even consider him being a real being.The only part of the jesus story that is bound in fact is that there was once a man named jesus. That doesnt matter because there were probably thousands with that name. Take a common name, plagiarize older religions, denounce older religions from which we stole the stories from, blammo! JESUS CHRIST!

18. The guitar that goes with this is fucking amazing....

"Jesus was a talker...just some out of place new Yorker...
    He hung out on the boulevard....he was selling nickel candies.... he was saving up all his quarters... he bought himself a cheap guitar....
    Started playing bars....kids came in their cars....hear them shouting at the stage.....
    Jesus saves....

You know Jesus started changing
    Things got pretty strange...
    He saw his tshirts everywhere
    He started missing shows
    The band came down to blows....
    Jesus just didn't care...

Things got out of hand...so he quit the band...
    Still the critics they would rave....
    Jesus saves....

So the dice were cast
    Today became the past
    But Jesus just didn't care
    He was headed for new York...
    Or so his little label thought...
    There he gave away the years...

Last seen drinking wine....
    Beneath a flashing sign....
    Promising salvation to strays...
    What....Jesus saves....
    Hear him cut thru the night on those late night radio waves...."
    -savatage

19. Im familiar with this line of thinking. I dont think that I am an intelligent person but I mind refuses except what I think is junk or spam. I filter through things and will take the part I like or suits me best. I have rejected the traditional way of learning eg trying to absorb large amounts of information and accepting everything as fact and the need to know every detail. Its like taking the rapping of something and peeling away layers and what is left is the object or sorting through and finding the basics of something and leaving all the excess baggage were it belongs. I seem to be getting better at a process of defining information relevant to me rather than holding information relevant to someone else. If that makes sense.