should I go to the store before or after I smoke

Discussion in 'General' started by TheCoolest420, Jul 9, 2012.

1. I got a little blunt roach, it's like. 3 of some good stuff.

Still high from earlier. I I got the worst munchies. I should I smoke now and go later? Or walk to the store now and smoke after?

2. Walk to zed store, walk on back and smoke zed gross roach.

3. This.

4. id save it dude...your wallet will thank you too probably

5. .3 won't even get you high

6. [quote name='"Blaze"'].3 won't even get you high[/quote]

. 3 of medical won't get me high?

7. Lol give it a try :confused_2: but point three is like a pinch of weed ahaha

8. Just because it's medical doesn't mean it's come super potent bud that never sees the streets. It could be mid grade.

9. Well..I mean..If properly smoked, Like outta a GB, the .3 might stand a shot..But as a J...I have to agree...that little bit, shit...it bettaa be some one hittaa quittaa my nikkaaa:smoke:

Id smoke after, Let the anticipation build on the trip to the store...

10. Smoke now, store after. Going to the store after I smoke makes me feel like the fat kid in Willy Wonkas Chocolate Factory...and I love it.

11. I always tend to save A TON of money if I go to the store before smoking. :p

Whenever I go high I'm just like..oh this looks good, oh might as well get this hahah. End up buying like twice as much stuff as I was going to.

12. Smoke after. When you're high you're gunna be sitting there wishing you had gone before because your ass is gunna be extremely couch locked and just imaging having food next to you right then will upset you.

13. [quote name='"Chrismittty"']

Well..I mean..If properly smoked, Like outta a GB, the .3 might stand a shot..But as a J...I have to agree...that little bit, shit...it bettaa be some one hittaa quittaa my nikkaaa:smoke:

Id smoke after, Let the anticipation build on the trip to the store...[/quote]

Reading everyone saying this shit blows my mind lol
    I consider a .3 a decent bowl in my cano.. i dont think my mflb can even hold that much.. maybe my da vinci? Lol xD
    I guess its not a lot, but its certainly something

14. im the introvert stoner type, i dont like flashy lights and tons of people around me when im stoned

i prefer to chill somewhere quiet with max a friend or 2, so id smoke after, besides munchies kill your high :D