outdoor pests

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Cornflake, Aug 6, 2006.

1. Something I probably should know but without OG I'm lost. Either rabbits or groundhogs have been eating the outdoor grow. What can I use to stop them?

2. Place a charrier around your plant. If you want, make it a big one, and hide the entire barrier of chicken wire under bush cover, so it isint noticeable, and have your plants in the middle. No little creatures will get in, and just inspect the area for any critters still in there. Then your secure. Im pretty ripped, so dont take my adivice too seriously, wait to hear from others.

Good Luck!

- Vincent

3. i would try taking a piss around your plants... that might keep them away and mark your territory.. and if that dont work but some stuff or what the other poster said, put up barb wire and whatever else you can find on grasscity to help you with that... fuck it just put mines around the plants but make sure you know where they are so you dont get blown up lol... just kidding dont do that

4. i caught a rabbit going for my plant too bad i had my 44 in my hand... I blasted the fuck outta the rabit....i havent seen another one since then (about 4 months now)