Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

why do my eyes get bloddy red when im high but my friends' eyes dont?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by firetyler, Jul 8, 2012.

1. My eyes use to get red as fuck but even after I stopped toning for a while i like became immune to red eyes or something.

Only get really red when I medicate on some edibles

2. It may have to do with how long you've been smoking, when I started I was afraid to encounter adults for about 6 hours after I smoked. Now I could be super-blitzed and you'de never know:smoke::wave:. I'm not sure if the state of your eyes has a direct connection to how high you are, probably not.

3. My eyes didn't get red before but now they do, I think it's just alergies though

4. #24 GreenTheGiant, Jul 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2012
    [quote name='"PajamaSam"']

Your heart rate is increased while youre high, but your pressure is lowered because you are a giant muscle and weed relaxes all your muscles including your veins which allows for easier blood flow.

What the fuck does your link have to do with anything i said anyway? I know what heart rate and blood pressure is.. i can share links too
    Google.com
    ^fascinating^[/quote]

Ha man you really wont quit. All i said was smoking weed increases your heart rate right? You agree with me on that. I never said shit about blood pressure you did. You said it lowered your blood pressure which is correct. But when your blood pressure is low your veins expand. They constrict to force blood through faster. You got it mixed up. You would of known that if you read the link. You came at me sayin i was wrong.

5. [quote name='"GreenTheGiant"']

Ha man you really wont quit. All i said was smoking weed increases your heart rate right? You agree with me on that. I never said shit about blood pressure you did. You said it lowered your blood pressure which is correct. But when your blood pressure is low your veins expand. They constrict to force blood through faster. You got it mixed up. You would of known that if you read the link. You came at me sayin i was wrong.[/quote]

I really dont care, i just think its funny youre getting mad at me cause you misunderstood me or something. I read your post bro i know what it says, and i still stick by what i said..

6. My thoughts exactly

7. [quote name='"Tim 3 0 4"']
    My thoughts exactly[/quote]

Me too!

8. ^HAHAHAHA you're the one they're talking about

9. I used to be just like you, my eyes were always bloodshot for a while after smoking. It went away as tolerance increased im pretty sure. One thing that happens to me that gives away the fact that im high is my eye lids get droopy. Not exactly squinting but my eye lids are lower then usual. My family always notices this but no one else really.