The Atmos Raw

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by PHXFACTOR420, Jul 7, 2012.

1. Just like the bud your blazing. Definitely not a stealthy piece(because it's not a vaporizer)

2. So its just like an e cigarette?

3. Nooooooooooooo! It's the opposite haha. It's like a portable bowl. Everything you put in it combusts unless you use their godawful glass screen which doesn't let nearly enough heat through.

4. I have had my Atmos Raw and it worked decently in the beginning. However, it is pretty much a frustrating piece of garbage. I was going to sell mine but I got more satisfaction by beating it with a hammer. I should have gone with the Magic Flight but went with the lame Atmos due its appeal.

I beg anyone to stay away from this hyped up product and it is not that great for full melt either. For herbs it only combusts everything and does not even do that well after a few weeks.

Its not even worth $20 and the only thing worth keeping is the packing tool and cleaning brush.

5. Bought mine and was told it was good for herbs. It hardly worked at all with herbs. Tried to return it next day and store would not return money. Later since I had this thing I decided to try with concentrates. It worked pretty well but started getting really gunked up with no way to really clean the thing. So now it's useless again. So I bought the oil attachment. Oil attachment worked great until it broke on the 2nd use. Also the oil attachment was engineered incorrectly. When screwing the battery down it compresses the contact on the battery so that it no longer will charge and will no longer work with the herb chamber. This thing is a piece of junk. Atmos will send you new parts, however, their warranty only lasts a year and they still expect you to pay the $20 shipping fee.

Warning! Stay away from this junk.

6. Can it be used discretely when using the oil attachment?

7. i like the pax the most tho, but ive only ever tried an mflb other than that.

8. Ok here's my 2 cents that could save u $200+

If your using it for dry flowers it is NOT a vape in Anyway shape or form

Just a stylish electric pipe , the good news is u don't have to keep looking for that damn lighter lol

So after being lied to at the smoke shop and then reading the reviews I still had hope since people kept saying its great for concentrates.

So I buy 50$ of oil and this metal cartridge contraption with cloth in it for 12$
    I break the cartridge because i don't know how you suppose to fill it up and use it.

Lovely

I read more reviews saying this thing is good for hash melts but not oils :/

So now my plan C is to buy this glass chamber for another 40$ and say a little prayer

Do urself a favor and just buy the volcano

9. Took me a while to figure this one out.. It actually works great with ISO oils. I buy ISO oil at the dispensary in a small glass bottle. I hold it up over the Raw oil chamber with a pair of tweezers and heat the bottle carefully with a lighter so the oil melts and drips into the chamber. Would be easier with some mini funnel but with a little patience I get it in. There really should be an easier way, but once its in, you're golden. ;-)

10. Good looking on that one i was in the market for one. Ended up with the GPen

11. I'm definately a little more partial to the MFLB. The problem I have with most portable, electrical vapes/pipes is that they run out of charge so fast, especially when they're used in group settings. The coolest thing about the MFLB is that you can run around with all the power you need.

12. The atmos raw sucks balls from what i've heard. If you're looking for an oil pen though I bought the atmos thermo w though which is designed just for wax/oil and it works amazingly. I've had it for a month with no issues so far.

13. I have had one for about 6 months now and it works great HOWEVER I use it for oil and waxes... for flowers check out something more like a thermo vape or one called divinci... most true vape pens are a little clunky though.

14. Would you guys recommend the atmos raw as a electronic pipe is it any smooth or would a later and a pipe be smoother?

Really want a electric pipe cuz I always lose lighters and am on the go

15. You have to use the glass filter to vape, or your herbs will combust. Some come with, some don't. I had to order mine separately and that solved the problem.