possible thieves?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by yinyang, Aug 5, 2006.

1. Reading back through the thread, I never intimated anywhere that you weren´t an adult.

But following that exhibition of immature abusive language, none of the grownups would be surprised if I had.

I think you owe me an apology.

And it is you that needs to loosen up.

2. Yeah, I got a bit carried away this morning, I have editied my post now.

I was talking to Metalace untill the end of the post as well btw.

I just didn't think you needed to get so agro just cos that kid made a joke.

Why don't we all just get along :hello:

3. Using my last name Peace is a 5 dollar fee. Yes Peace is my Last name

4. Lol, it's so cool that its a stoner forum lol :D

Otherwise we would have probabbly been flaming for a week! Lol.

Im so baked :D

5. hahah so tru.....i hate how things will go on for a week in other forums.......usually longer hah.

:smoking:peace
    h4

6. Damnit...I read this whole post hoping for that picture of the deer...

7. i'll find it dont worry i'll just make a new thread for it actually....saying somethin like deer caught in booby trap for thieving dunno haha

8. just like to say to everybody, im an ADULT who made a joke on this thread (for which i am so sorry). how many comedians are kids? if your trying to have a laugh and be funny why does this make you a kid? i was stoned and felt like typing a bit of bullshit. btw its a line out of a film that was just edited a bit.
    i wouldnt seriously advise anybody to kill anyone. i cant believe anybody could read what i said and think it was serious, please!

9. the answer to all three is no:D

10. Oh you would be surprised believe me!

11. lol yeah, i know he was joking and that he's not a kid.....but in some places people treat their crops like their life and willl kill people just for snipping a bud. Do u remember YogiBear? haha that guy had guns of all kinds, i wouldtn want to be caught snippin his buds.

12. yea im not too sure about his sainity! what was he banned for? anyone know?

13. i forgot cuz i got a new computer and forgot everything after 3 months of not using the internet.....by that i mean my email password and whatnot so i had to get a gc account and email.....annnyone remember why he was banned?

14. i dunno, real booby traps are dangerous and could land you in some shit, but if you do something that will just sort of hurt them they will go away for good. something dumb, like a branch flailing and smacking them in the face, or something to scare them away. detection and incentive to not come back should be applied together.
    Maybe you could pitch a sheet and stick tent near your plants, so when they come they think you're around? i think you should make sure they dont come back, because transplanting at this stage is uber risky.

- The Boog

15. HAHAHA sorry i just think that would be hillarioius to see...

16. Awesome:bongin::bongin:

17. btw i transplanted into a farmers soy bean field:D
    LOL

18. thats tightt u just put it in some soy bean feild. So when u transplanted it it was fine? became healthy again no problem?

:hello::hello: