Mr. Incognito's perpetual

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by MisterIncognito, Jul 6, 2012.

1. Nice. Mine are doing alright, tap root popped yesterday and tossed em in coco.

Where do you order your dinafem seeds from? Tried to order them but I could only find at Rhino

2. I get all my seeds from Attitude, the dinafems were freebies

3. #43 MisterIncognito, Aug 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2012
    Two of the random fems popped through the soil, hopefully the others show up sometime tomorrow... as for the flower tent, I realized that my timer seems to be busted (it stops moving once it gets to 8pm) so unfortunately they haven't been getting hit with the 12/12 yet...

______
    who knew walmart sold timers for $5? Not this guy... so problems solved n the girls officially begin their flowering days as of 8am tomorrow

4. Ya i gotta go pick up 2 timers. One for the veg tent, the other for the fish tank.

Gotta love how costs just keep stacking up.

Fuckit, smoke time. :smoke:

Edit: Walmart time.

5. #45 MisterIncognito, Aug 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2012
    Yeah, there's always something to buy :rolleyes:

So both of the Bubbas popped up this morning, but the third random fem has yet to show up and I'm gonna go ahead and assume she isn't gonna make it. Oh well, works out since I'm trying to cycle 4 plants at a time.
    Finally bought a thermometer and the veg box is staying at a consistent 82 with humidity fluctuating between 55 and 60%. Gonna throw it in the tent when the lights turn on to see how hot it gets in there (I have a feeling it's going to be pretty high...)
    CIMG5865.jpg
    Bubbas on the left, randoms on the right
    Went in and grabbed the thermometer this morning after the lights turned off, temps seem to go from 79 to 89... not the best but I'm comfortable with it, I'm expecting it to go down to a more acceptable range once the weather cools down a bit too. Seedlings are all happy, fifth one never showed so fuck'er

Attached Files:

6. Everyone's been happy, except one of the purple wrecks seems to be drooping a bit n I'm not sure why... oh well, hopefully she'll turn around. Also, the other purple wreck started showing its sex :confused: she's got a few pistils popping up, despite having been under a 24/0 light cycle all her life.
    As for the girls in the tent, so far 4/6 have turned out to be female :hello:, hopefully the other two will identify themselves later tonight (would be crazy to get 100% success rate again haha). One of the plants in there really took off and is leaving all the others in the dust (especially one, she's really tiny :(), not exactly sure why, maybe it experienced less stress during her transplant. Lights are off right now but I'll post some pictures later tonight.

CIMG5869.jpg

CIMG5870.jpg
    Purple wrecks in the front, og 18 in the back left, and recently lstd buddha tahoe in the back right
    CIMG5872.jpg
    Couldn't get my camera to focus but you can kinda see a blurry pistil
    CIMG5874.jpg
    Bubbas on the left, Rf's on the right
    CIMG5877.jpg
    And just a picture showing the effects of my lst on one of the bag seeds

7. Looking good in there man! I think next run I want to try to keep my seedlings short and stout like yours.

I've heard that a 12 hour period of very cold temperatures right at the end of flower turns your bud purple. Ever consider hooking your box up to an AC at the end of flower?

8. #48 MisterIncognito, Aug 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2012
    Yeah I was thinking of it, we've got a few window units that we won't need to be using soon... I might even throw one in now just to drop the temp a little, in the flower tent it gets up to 90, which while nothing to really fret about, could use an adjustment.

9. Well the girls in the tent are doing great, gave them a pretty concentrated nute solution last night and they seem to be loving it [​IMG] the smaller ones are even catching up the big girl.
    CIMG5892.jpg
    ^Baby bubba in front of the big girl, I had a few other pictures but for some reason this is the only one that will upload to GC :confused: anyways, pretty cool to be able to see the humble beginnings of a seedling lol

10. I like how you get your branches to form, very good job.

Hate how much of a pain in the ass it is to get the bigger flowering plants under control (especially since mine have a good dose of Sativa.) Branches going everywhere, and weight trying to pull them away from the light. Why can't the plants just quit being lazy and hold the buds up themselves!?

What do you use to host your pics? I upload straight to GC.

11. Plant's looking good man. My smaller ones caught up to my biggest too. It was crazy, one day I had a plant a good couple inches taller than the other, then the next morning, the plant next to it was like 2 inches taller, and keeps getting bigger, haha.

12. I just upload straight through GC too, dunno why but it keeps saying "upload failed" except for that one pic...

I have yet to have weight be a problem but all my plants are on the smaller side, that big one is only around 18" (though she'll grow a good bit more)

Yeah it's really interesting how they seem to catch up.. I had those four in the veg box (the purple wrecks, buddha tahoe and og18) that were less than half of the size of the other plants, but after two weeks they pretty much caught up :eek:

I'm gonna order some cloning gel in a little and see what happens. I'm planning on just sticking the clones in the seedling soil I've got and see if that works out. Over the summer I worked a lot in a garden with a 'Master Gardner' (yes, it's a real title) and he was saying that you just need good soil (we had amazing compost) and to just keep it moist and not give up when the plant seems to be dieing.

13. Sounds like good advice, I'd like to see pics when you do. I ended up posting the new pics up by just uploading to imageshack and wrapping the [​IMG]

14. went ahead and just used imageshack for the time being

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    ^the two in the back are the bubba kush
    Oh, and it looks like all 6 of the bag seed are girls again :hello::eek: so so far out of the 9 plants that I've grown out of this batch of bag seed, all 9 have been female... pretty fucking cool lol

15. I love how tight your node spacing is, wish my girls would have done the same. Seems like they're stretching even more now that they're in flowering.

16. I hear this is typically caused by sativa strains. Either that or you and I have a problem stopping stretching. :eek: I'd prefer to blame genetics.

17. These Ak's are Sativa dominant I'm pretty sure. As long as that long main stem is full of bud in the end, I'll be happy. I have like 3 little hair balls on it, I imagine they just spread and start putting on some wait..I dunno. Damn genetics.

18. The girls in the flower tent are just loving life, as are most of everyone in the veg box. The OG18 has had droopy leaves for awhile and I can't figure out for the life of me what could be causing this. There are some very light signs of cal deficiency (that goes for a few of the girls in the box) but as far as I can tell this doesn't usually cause the leaves to be droopy? The bubba and Rt (random fem seeds) seedlings have been transplanted (accidently knocked one of the Rts over and she lost the beginnings of a leaf... woops :p not worried as I have more plants than I can handle really) and are doing good, save for some yellowing on the lowest leaves and cal deficiency on the Rt I knocked over :confused: never seen deficiency on a seedling but that's what it looks like
    Too much talking
    CIMG5930.jpg

Using my prized possession for size comparison... pictures are from last night, the seedlings have brightened up a little since but everything else is the same. I'll post some better pics of my seedlings later
    I've been thinking of throwing most of the plants in the tent all at once and just having a massive harvest to start things off... I'll still have plants to keep it perpetual but I dunno, guess if I let them veg forever they'll still produce massive amounts. Thoughts?

Attached Files:

19. If you do the large crop, can get some help with the trim? I'm gonna have my sister spend a few days here helping me when that time comes. It's more time consuming than I expected. I can't have anything lying around, so it's needs to be done quick. I'll try to stagger cuts but it's still a lot of trimming.

20. Yeah, I usually get shitfaced with my roommates and a few close friends and trim for a few hours :p.. they usually give up after an hour or so though... of course, drunk trim isn't really the best so I have to go back and clean it up when I'm sober. Then again, that was last time with 3 plants... gonna be a lot more work this time