Mr. Incognito's perpetual

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by MisterIncognito, Jul 6, 2012.

1. Woke up at 4am wide awake so I figure since I have nothing else to do, I'd finally get around to starting my second grow journal.
    Originally I started this grow about a month back but had some set backs, but now I'm finally getting around to actually getting this thing up and moving.
    Planted a bunch of seeds that I got from attitude a month back, but only four 'survived' due to me having to leave town.. anyways, I've got two purprle wreck, one og #18 and one budda tahoe holding on, and just added 12 bag seed (harvested three that I grew a few months ago and the end results was pretty fire)
    CIMG5615.jpg
    The veg chamber (DR-90 tent next to it for flower)
    CIMG5618.jpg
    The fam
    CIMG5624.jpg
    The two purple wrecks
    CIMG5628.jpg
    og #18 in the back, buddha tahoe in the front
    CIMG5630.jpg
    one of the bagseed got a weeks headstart

So yeah, the bag seed that's just about two weeks old from breaking seed is about twice as big as the four store bought plants haha but at least I'm finally starting to see some darker green coming in on them, they've been in ICU for awhile now lol

Just took advantage of the july promo + 4th july 15% off and cali connection promo over at attitude too:hello:

for a total of 18 seeds for $115 :hello:gonna plant those towards the middle of August (would do it at the end of July but gonna be out of town for a little and there's no way I'm trusting my roommates to take care of seedlings again haha)

2. just a few pictures to track progress.. second pictures the tahoe and 18, third one is of the purple wrecks, and last one is the bag fam
    CIMG5637.jpg

Attached Files:

3. More pictures, hurrah :hello:
    So the fantastic 4 seem to finally be getting their act together.. couldn't really get a good picture (my camera's finally starting to crap out on me after 4+ years) but definitely got some healthy green going and growth is picking up
    CIMG5652.jpg
    ^the two on the right are the purple wrecks, OG #18 on the left and Buddha Tahoe in the back

The bag fam is doing good, save for a few mutant runts. Gonna transplant them later this week, got some roots starting to poke out of the bottom
    CIMG5654.jpg

A stray pit bull mix recently decided to live with us, very sweet old dog who we've just been calling Mama... she always follows me into the grow room and sits facing the door while I'm doing my stuff, nice to have a guard keep watch for me haha :devious: though I don't think she'd hurt a fly haha

4. I see that you too have caught onto the the perpetual growing concept. Starts with a seed, ends up turning into this.

Gotta say I love your little eco-pots there for your seedlings.

DAMN YOU SPENT A TON ON SEEDS!

Seeing a receipt like that is what make me want to breed out my own strains... can't stand how over inflated the prices are for cannabis equipment. It's insulting.

5. Yeah it is pretty ridiculous haha but it's still dirt cheap compared to buying weed... I'd get maybe 8/9 grams for the price that I'm getting 18 plants, which hopefully leads to an endless supply

6. This is true, just gotta learn how to breed.

7. At least you can clone them so you don't have to toss cash like that around again !

8. Ya I love cloning. It's so simple, at saves so much time! Every grower should have a cloning system of some sort IMHO.

9. That's the plan Joe, just hope I don't kill em all before they even have a chance again haha
    Transplanted all of them into some bigger pots, should be plenty of room to hold them for awhile… only thing is I don't really have much room in the box for a fan, but I'll figure that out

10. Well internet was cut off for a little while again but finally got the bills paid... plants have been doing well, the buddha tahoe seems to be finally making a recovery, as is one of the purple wrecks... just glad that I was able to salvage something from that batch :hello:

Yeah I was thinking of that, n I was gonna use velcro along the side walls so I could easily move them up/down as needed

some pictures
    7/12/12
    CIMG5673.jpg

7/14
    CIMG5693.jpg
    my seeds showed up too
    CIMG5701.jpg

7/15
    weird mutant freak baby
    CIMG5713.jpg
    and finally ran out of my last harvest, using the last of the budder to make some snickerdoodles last night... ate two and one of the chocolate chip cookies I made last time and I was high as a motherfucker
    CIMG5720.jpg

Attached Files:

11. I want some cookies!

Mutant plant? Very interested in how that pheno turns out. One of my clones is MASSIVE compared to the other 4, but I would love to get some strange seed like that.

Pre-98 BUBBA!? Where do you get your seeds?

12. Yeah man the cookies are dank, I love them. Perfect thing to end the day when I get home from work (at 2pm haha :smoke:)

Anyways, everything's been going good, some plants doing better than others but overall they're all doing pretty good... especially since I really only spend about 2min a day with them lol fuck it

I get all my seeds through Attitude, the bubba are from Cali Connection

pictures:
    CIMG5728.jpg

mutant plant's still doing her thing
    CIMG5731.jpg

n my favorite (fucked up her bottom leaf though :S)
    CIMG5736.jpg

Attached Files:

13. Awesome man.

Ive considered buying some dinafem autos, but I'm going to buy clones this time around.

You are awesome at popping seeds... I am not.

EDIT: Teach me your ways

14. Looking good Mr. Incog!

sub'd!

15. So I started feeding them half-strength nutrients Sunday (was gonna start Saturday but completely forgot to before I left town... even forgot to water which had it's repercussions) and they're loving it, should have started a week ago really. Some of the lower leaves were starting to yellow (what looked like nutrient deficiency) and now that I've started feeding them I swear I'm seeing nearly instantaneous results.

Anyways, going out of town for a few weeks Thursday so I need to get a move on and build a basic self-watering system to keep them alive. I could ask my roommate but don't really want to risk that again :rolleyes:

When I get back I'm probably just gonna go ahead and throw the bag seed plants into the tent for flower and start my next batch (mostly bubba kush, a few other strains too).

Pictures:
    CIMG5740.jpg
    CIMG5751.jpg
    is it just me, or does it seem like the plants in the right corner are growing faster than the others? (ignoring the four in the left corner, my poor malnourished daughters)

Attached Files:

16. Are those the plants that get the most love? Haha.

I actually let my plants get pretty damn thirsty before I water em, once they start to droop a little its time for water. Figure they'll let me know when it's time to drink.

Speaking of which, I just started using the Flora series from General Hydroponic. Wasn't too pricey though. Was going to get the FloraNova series, but it was out of my price range.

What exactly are you feeding yours?

17. I like to think that I spread my love evenly but they are the ones that are closest to me while I'm doing my thing in there so maybe they feel more love haha

Yeah, I go by weight of the buckets personally. I've gotten a pretty good idea how heavy they are when they're completely out of moisture, but I know that they were due for water before I left, just completely forgot until it was too late

I've been using hydroponic's B.C. line with sugar daddy... they've been taking half strength mixture really well, but I'd rather stay safe then try giving them a full strength before I leave em for awhile

18. They're loving the nutes, really wish I started feeding them a week ago but live and learn

Anyways, figured I'd make one last update before I head out of town. Ended up showing my roommate how to do everything and am gonna just trust him to keep up with it. I figure since they're not seedlings (like the other times I had them babysat) that there shouldn't be any hicups.

Did some lst on a few of the bigger ones today, and decided I'd take a go at fimming/topping so I did that to one.

CIMG5773.jpg

Attached Files:

19. #20 nomoreinla, Aug 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2013