No2 Vaporizer wont turn on or charge?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by player12, Jul 6, 2012.

1. Hi, I have a no2 vaporizer by vapirâ„¢, and it doesnt seem to turn on, or charge i wass wondering what you think the problem could be please help meee =) I have tried different chargers and things and it still wont work, i got it from a friend and it worked fine for the longest time now its just dead, i was wondering if it could be wiring or anything because we had to substitute a charger for it and it worked but kept turning on and off then we just gave up and i went home to toke and it wouldnt turn on =(

2. That shit's broke. If it won't turn on, charge or even respond, chances are it's dead. I don't know much about these units or if they have a warranty, but if it does you might want to use it.

Only other thing I could tell you to do is take it apart, which probably wouldn't lead anywhere positive.

3. #3 abcdefg, Dec 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2012
    Yep this just happened to me too.

Got it a couple weeks ago, used it every single today, and today all of a sudden it wont fucking turn on.

EDIT: tried taking the battery out and putting it back in which has fixed the issue.

4. Damn dude that worked? good for you but mine to this day ceases to work =( I still have him just don't want to throw it out because of all the memories with my buds haha all well

5. Hit the "off" switch on the device, remove the battery, replace the battery, plug the device into a functional outlet, and then turn on again. That's how I fix the issue....

Hope it helps.

6. As with all recargable electronic devices, there is a kind of "static buildup" that happens
    after multiple battery charges, which causes the device to not turn on/charge.
    My Vape also did this today.
    To fix the problem:
    -unplug device. turn off the black on/off switch on the side.
    -remove battery
    -hold down red power button
    (about 30 seconds should do fine.)
    -plug device back in. replace the battery.
    -turn black on/off switch on side to on position.

your device should now turn on after this process of
    releasing static buildup.
    (if this doesnt work, then its another problem
    and i have no idea, lol.)

Good luck.

7. p.s. i was like wtf when mine wouldnt turn on either,
    and then realized it's probably just like with laptops and
    mobile phones with a static buildup, which ended up
    fixing it, lol XD

hope this helps at least a few ppl

8. I made an account here just to thank you guys for the "static build up" write up. I had no clue that would be the reason for the issue. Thank you!!!

9. ive had mine for about a year now, it happens to a lot of them including mine, what i did was turn of the device, unplug it, and then take out the battery for about 20 seconds, and then put it back in, plug in the device, turn the device on and it should work, 

10. Has anyone noticed how shitty the battery is? Mine doesn't even work anymore! 

11. I too just made an account to thank Booswar for his advice on how to get it working again, although I doubt he will see it as he only has 2 posts from this topic over a year ago. Anywho, it's great advice for anyone who has this problem.

12. I had the same problem until  I discovered that besides the buttons on the front there is also a small ON/OFF switch on the side of the unit that is barely visible and can easily be turned off accidentally while handling the unit. I felt a big mixture of relief and stupidity when I finally figured it out. I`m sure it`s covered in the manual but who reads manuals?

13. Tried all variations of the static discharge solution offered here, to no avail. I just bought a new battery from puffitup.com and it worked for about a week. Then I went to use it and the thing was totally dead, plugged in or not plugged in, nothing. It's a few years old at this point, should I just admit defeat and say it's dead? :(