Heart Murmur & Smoking

Discussion in 'General' started by BlackRose42O, Jul 5, 2012.

1. So, I want to hear from the peeps o Grasscity.

I was born with heart murmur, and love smoking! I never worry because I just don't give a flying fuck.

Anyways, if you guys had heart murmur, would you do it? Is it all that bad?

One of my friends mom said it would help, because it calms me down... But I recently read an article saying it also increases your heart beats!

2. I think you'll be okay I know someone who has smoked pot and cigarettes for 10ish years and has one also. I'd ask your doctor if you are still a little worried though.

3. Ahh, nice one.

I'm not too worried that I would go to a doc. :) Just curious and want to hear from other peeps.

4. Your carefree front is blatantly obvious. You wouldn't start a new thread with one of your first post's if you "weren't that worried."

Marijuana increases heart rate. So does exercising.

I was born with a heart murmur but it kind of went away after puberty.

5. Actually I would. Don't know how the hell post count has to do with it, as said before I wanted to hear other people opinions.

6. I think it'd be awesome if my heart murmured to me occasionally.

That way I wouldn't have to deal with girls that are a waste of time.

7. My girlfriends cousin has a heart murmur i'm just curious for more info. :smoke:

I'm sorry.

8. my heart sings to me bro :smoke:

OP, please ask your doctor. how lame would you feel if you like fainted one day and you figured out its cus you went and messed up your heart with smoking. better safe than sorry i always say.

well i say it somtimes. i said it just now.

9. So true peep.

I highly agree, I'll ask'em when I'm stoned as hell. :hello::smoke::hello: