1 big a$$ 2 month old headband x haze

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by d34th, Jul 5, 2012.

1. #1 d34th, Jul 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2012
    Layout is the same closet as always...400 watt hps..and miracle gro soil and nutes..hate if you must or if you want. Doesn't matter I get my results. since I'm starting this late into the grow I have a little catchup to post

[​IMG]
    This is at about week 2 from seed

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This is after 4 weeks of veg and the week zero of flowering...flowering week one day 5
    [​IMG]

2. From seed no topping planted straight into a 5 gallon...no transplant stress. And nothing butnurture

3. #3 d34th, Jul 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2012
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

flowering week 1 day 6

4. From wat I can see it shouldn't be unreasonable to expect atleast a half pound dry right?

5. Well bump so my thread doesn't get lost lol

6. damn, looks good dude.:smoke:

7. Don't know about weight but it looks nice! I can't do the MG , but I c it works well for you.

You giving them anything other than PHEd water?

Are they sativa?

8. Sorry headband and haze...dur.

9. Cool marijuana

10. I mean its not for everybody but it beats
    The family dollar dirt and can only order fox farms online here so between shipping and the trail if rather just get the Mg.
    Honestly they getting water from the sink...wasn't gunna flush with Poland springs til week 4

Ain't it tho?

11. Sweet man! I bet you're excited. That's sick.

12. #13 d34th, Jul 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2012
    I am pretty stoked. Never intended for it to get that big I only vegged for 4 weeks to try and get a small 3 ft dense plant..I have to bend but I'm sure its about 6 ft and its day 52 from the day the seed went in. my first grow my plants never made it to 2 feet after 6 months...2nd and third were subsequently better but nothing like this..bud sites that are really good size for week 2...these are more like week 3 or 4 buds for wat I'm used to...I expect stuff like this from a 1000 watt I guess I really made the most out of my 400 :)

13. Anybody have exp with adding sugar the last few weeks? I could use a few pointers on that as I wanna try sugar or molasses...also as much as the mg bloom booster seems to be working..the formula is still 15-30-15...I kinda want more 30 and less 15 if ya know wat I mean?

14. Any body have any advice on adding sugar or molasses?

15. I use it. Helps break down the nutes to a more soluble form from what I understand. Only got one grow under my belt man. Can't really give you evidence as I don't know what the fuck I'm doing yet.:)

16. #17 d34th, Jul 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2012
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. [quote name='"gingerholic"']

I use it. Helps break down the nutes to a more soluble form from what I understand. Only got one grow under my belt man. Can't really give you evidence as I don't know what the fuck I'm doing yet.:)[/quote]

Mostly right the molasses feeds the microbes that break the nutes down..nice plant looks healthy let us know what ya get off it

18. How do you apply it? i respect admitting that you not even sure, i can appreciate trying to helpful without acting like a know-it-all douche :) shit i appreciate you posting since really no one else is lol

19. #20 d34th, Jul 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2012
    Can a mod please change the name of this thread to” 7 ft sativa hybrid closet monster”? Lol thanks