Having a woman that doesn't work

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by thesavagepony, Jul 5, 2012.

1. Yeah fair enough on that one man. I live in BC, Canada so I guess my attitude's a little laid back when it comes to these things.:smoke: Here you can have like 5 plants and under and the cops won't even bust you. It helps that our court systems have massive backlogs, so really they just don't have the police/legal resources to deal with it even if they gave a shat.

I hear Florida has some of the harshest drug laws in the States.

2. If she wants to be treated equal then she will go fucking work too( just my opinion) I cook and clean for myself, taking care of a house is NOT a job its chores which everyone has their own.

Old school man lolz, she better be doing waht is asked to not have to work, so yeah either he's a dick or his is getting sucked dry lol

3. [quote name='"MrKitty"']If she wants to be treated equal then she will go fucking work too( just my opinion) I cook and clean for myself, taking care of a house is NOT a job its chores which everyone has their own.

Old school man lolz, she better be doing waht is asked to not have to work, so yeah either he's a dick or his is getting sucked dry lol[/quote]

If only one person is doing it then yes it's a job. Even if you're not married. It's called a maid.

4. Well it doesn't really compare to a real job until you get kids involved. Raising young children I think would be comparable in stress and effort to a real job.

Yes, people do clean other people's houses for money, but maids usually work lots of different households to make ends meet. I'm sure plenty of them would love to get all their needs met just maintaining one house that they also got to live in.

Once they get past age 10 or so it wouldn't be like that anymore though. Just maintaining a household is something that plenty of people do in tandem with having a job, and it can't be compared to most real employment.

That's one of the reasons I don't sign on to this "oppression of women" throughout history deal. Sure, they used to be more dependent, but that had advantages too, a married woman could expect to be taken care of for life.

Divorce used to be somewhat taboo, like if you were divorced 50 years ago you wouldn't talk about it openly. People used to only get divorced in more extreme circumstances. There wasn't no fault divorce, etc. So a married woman COULD expect that stability, more so than now.

So while I definitely prefer a society where a woman isn't judged for having a career, I think some people kind of distort the life of a pre-feminist revolution woman from what it really was. It wasn't the enslavement some of the more extreme viewpoints make it out to be.

5. I was going to post a pic of the servant from prince of bel air lol won't let me though.
    Kids ruin kinky fun sex lives. It may be a looooong time before I even think about kids.
    No it wouldn't be as hard as a job(depending on the job) but I've said many times that I would be making some kind of money from home.
    If I really really loved the person we wouldn't even have to get married. I've never been all that keen to the idea of marriage. I can prove my love without a ring and a piece of paper.

Attached Files: