Shit Stoner Girls Wear

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by supremebitXO, Jul 7, 2012.

1. Whatever the hell I want. xD Mainly t-shirts and jeans, but the actual colors/styles/themes varies wildly. If I wanted to, I could list my whole wardrobe (80+ t-shirts alone), but it'd be easier to just give examples of what I'd wear for a week in....70 degree weather. Good weather for the most variety.

Monday: Grey Mickey Mouse t-shirt (I REALLY love Disney) over red long-sleeve shirt, black cargos, grey canvas belt, and black combat boots (not the fashion kind; 5.11 Tacticals for $30 that I'm overly proud of :p), and a black pleather jacket when the AC gets too cold

Tuesday: Baggy Walking Dead "Don't Git Bit" t-shirt, black cargos, and this bright orange gel/plastic/whatever belt, black combat boots, and black leather wristbands

Wednesday: Grey Pocahontas belly-shirt over a red tank, red-and-black striped pencil skirt over grey pencil skirt, black Mary Janes (and the bottoms are like sneakers so I can still run! :D) or maybe glittery black sneakers with red-and-black flame laces, red-and-black striped wristband, black leather studded wristband, and a heavy chain necklace with a big red stone pendant

Thursday: Plain green t-shirt, green-and-white like floral/leaf/vine print shorts, tan braided belt, black leather wristbands, and black Mary Janes

Friday: Black, white, brown, and olive Robin Hood Sweetheart costume dress over white bike shorts, black leather fashion boots (combat boots would be too bulky), and black leather wristbands

Saturday: Unbuttoned pink plaid button-up with loosely tied matching sash over pink-and-white Frozen t-shirt, white shorts, black canvas belt, and black-and-white hitops

Sunday: Yellow sweater over red plaid button-up, olive corduroy jacket in AC, patched jeans, black leather belt held together by electrical tape, and black-and-white hitops

I could keep going but I probably shouldn't. xD My only rules for myself are leggings or bike shorts under skirts and dresses, some kind of full-length shirt under belly-shirts, no heels, and no slacks.

2. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1422587677.577657.jpg

Like dis.

• Like Like x 2
  3. #43 MilkyLumpkinz, Jan 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2015
    I feel like us stoner chicks are soo full of variety. Theres soo many diff styles an yet somehow all of um manage to be sooo chill lol
    I don't feel like I really dress a certain type of way. It really depends on how I'm feeling..though I can guarantee 60% of the time you'll catch me in my mofudgin pajamas! I do wear a loooot of jeans & tshirts though, usually a hoodie & skater shoes or boots but other times I'll pull out some kinda girlyy top and a skirt, still with myyy same ol shoes & hoodie lol cuz yaa know, gota rock the hood! :)
    ohh an lets not forget myy scrunchyy rubber spikey earrings..those are my fav & come in like a bazillion diff colors! they'reee the shizz..

btw baggy tshirts areeee bomb af!! an comfy as hell with shorts :bongin:

plus supppp *waves*

photomeez.JPG

4. I'm betting some of those pajamas are footies? :p

5. Heres a weird ass story..soo I went to kmart (if I member) it was to go stock up on footie pajamas an I wasn't wearing any undies.
    I put it on (gross ik) cuz I was just trying it on to see how it looked/felt..so I open the door an run out an get this huge ass camel toe/vagina wedgy. My brother starts screaming "OH GOD! U CAN SEE UR VAGINAA OH GOD, WHY ARENT U WEARING UNDERWEAR!" an then the lady that works there is screaming "You can't be out here young lady!! young lady please!!" as she stares deeply at my vagina I'm just like dancing in front of my brother doing the "pump motion" (messing around) an suddenly there is just this group of people walking past me looking at me all wide eyed & crazily like :blink:  Lol it was pretty funny..as I walked off the fabric sunk into my ass crack. I looked like a rugrat all grown up.. :3 but yeaaa I bought one only I wear undies when I put it on now..

6. My mom got me a Disney Princess pair for Christmas and I love them. xD They're a size too small (I can wear an XL in little girls unless they're long-sleeved), but I roll up my sleeves when I sleep, anyways. My brother and boyfriend both came over within like 5 minutes of each other and both asked what the hell was I wearing. xD

7. haha its funny cuz I wear stuff like that but when I see other ppl wearing it I'm like.."wtf do u got on" :mellow: haha but usually I'm just messin with um. I think they're rad as hell..u prob rock the hell outa those jammies & look hot doing it. Your bf knows hes secretly turned on lol hes just in denial!! :lol:

8. I have a leopard print one. I wish I had pictures of it. You'd love them!!!

9. This is my favourite thing to wear. It's comfy and cool in the summer.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  10. Since I am very careless when I smoke, I often borrow my boyfriends leather shorts. Being heavy cowhide, embers and rocks just burn out without leaving a hole in them.

11. I always wear the best clothes and I have way to many lol so my husband says.

12. Hey, from four years ago! Ladies, its 2016 moar pictures.

13. I wear regular casual clothes when I'm out, a regular outfit this season consists of maybe black skinny jeans, a burgundy sweater and some sperry boots.
    Depends on my mood though, sometimes I dress girly, some times I dress like a tomboy, sometimes i wear leggings and a hoody

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum