Shit Stoner Girls Wear

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by supremebitXO, Jul 7, 2012.

1. #1 supremebitXO, Jul 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2012
    you would of loved my Tumblr lol!! literally just go to the thift store, their not really wearing stoner clothes...more like vintage - grunge or vintage inspired lol I dress similar. if you dont wanna scope around thirft stores try topshop or 80s purple

2. I wear band tees, v necks, right now I have on a pacman tshirt. Most of my drawers are filled with black. I need to fix that lol
    When I have to be more spiffy I put on a button up vest, mine is for guys but I like it. I also have a lot of colorful button downs to just throw over a tshirt..but it's too hot.): they're so purdy. They're kinda light weight and flowy most of them are 3/4 sleeve.
    Mostly skinny light blue jeans or regular. I like skinny khakis too. More black in the winter. I hate flare bottoms or whatever.
    All my belts are woven.
    I wear vans, circas, converse, etc.
    And I can make 3-string friendship bracelets in under three minutes:D
    Underneath I wear a lot of boyshorts, and lacy bras.

Idk if that's stoner girl fashion..but I'm a stoner and a girl.:D

3. This thread intrigued me. I am a stoner and a girl and I think its safe to say I dont fit the mold of "stoner girl fashion" because I think my style is different than what you would assume a stoner girl would wear. I am a really girly person and my style reflects that. I like fashion and I try to keep up with the trends. I love dresses, and layering my tops and accessorizing! I also love shoes, like high heels and stuff. Makeup and Hair is also my thing and I just love all that stuff and sometimes when people look at me they are shocked to know that I am a sstoner becuase I dont outwardly appear so. So truly, it all depends on the girl

4. Girl in a beanie with med length hair is so fucking hot. I kinda dig 2-3 tone hair also. Hippie style is hot end of story.

5. This should be a picture thread :cool:

• Like Like x 1

6. I was hoping it was....

lol
    "V"

7. There is no 'stoner girl fashion'.....ahahaha... its called being broke asses and shopping at thrift stores..

But even if I was rich, i'd still go to yardsales, thrift, clearence, sew and yeaaah..

Salvation army is a good one if you have one near you, mine does a 25 cent rack which I raid the shit out of... goodwill is getting a little pricy now :mad:, consinement (sp?) stores that are owned by one or two people are SOMETIMES good, most of them only buy named brand clothing and make a shirt like 7.00 ahahha.

Just, if you smoke weed, get high and go shopping and boom there you go.

8. For the life of me...I can never, never I understand why women NEED so many clothes, I've dated them all.. aristocrats to biker chicks, the whole spectrum, seem to require as many clothes as they can possibly get, on the wedding day of my 4th wife, she vowed to only possess 12 pairs of shoes...that lasted 14 days, I could give many accounts to that, my current partner owns 18 bras, and bags of panties, I admit to being an assessor here as I do give her lingerie on birthdays etc.

What I'm getting at...is if girls live like guys ..clean out the wardrobe, they can have great grow rooms too...lol:p

peace
    "V"

9. thats called the hipster look, not a stoner girl look lol

stoner girl look = this. Any look, only you smoke weed

wtf guys.... any female can be a stoner, its not a look lol

• Like Like x 1

10. I have hardly any clothes at all. :laughing:

I have like... a couple pairs of jeans, a pair of... what do you call them... like really loose khaki pants, nice for summer weather. A few different t-shirts, couple of sweaters.

My husband actually has WAY more clothes than I do. :p

12 pairs of shoes? I have like 4 pairs. Some sneakers, hiking shoes, dress shoes, and a pair of sandals.

I guess I'm a minimalist. ;)

11. I like a lot of clothes. I don't like wearing the same thing too many times a week. I like options and variety.

12. #12 *guest, Jul 27, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2012

I can't afford options and variety. :(:p

Clothes are expensive, man! I do most of my clothes shopping at thrift stores or places like K-Mart where a t-shirt is $5.

These days, I don't think I could justify paying more than $10 for a shirt or more than $30 for a pair of pants. Even that seems a bit much. :confused_2:

EDIT: I guess I haven't actually posted on topic yet. The only real "stoner girl" thing I wear is hemp jewelry. I like to pick up some nice beads and pendants and such and make my own hemp necklaces. Easy, cheap, fun, and let's face it... most people tend to assume that anyone wearing hemp is a stoner. ;)

13. [quote name='"eric122"']Girl in a beanie with med length hair is so fucking hot. I kinda dig 2-3 tone hair also. Hippie style is hot end of story.[/quote]

Same here I find hippie girls to be sexy for some reason, guess cause I'm not into the whole idea that showing less is sexy, but mainly what I find sexy is girls that seem comfortable in what they wear and how they express themselves.

14. My last... 6-7 pair of jeans have been between $5 - $10 from thrift stores and walmart sales. I decide I didn't like two pair and made them into jean shorts. I miss kmart. There isn't one in this town. That's where I bought all my joe boxer boyshorts ):
    $30 for jeans is ridiculous lol I'm an extremely thrifty shopper.
    I also sell my clothes when I'm done with them(dropping weight) so I can buy more:D
    I agree that there really is no "stoner girl style" but thrifty shopping is a good stoner stereotype.

15. Yeah, I usually get jeans for like $7 from my local thrift store.

It's such a pain in the ass, though... thumbing through racks upon racks of jeans for a couple hours, trying on a dozen pairs that don't fit before you finally find one pair that will fucking suffice. :laughing:

I wish they had separate sections for "normal jeans" and "jeans for old women that are meant to come up higher than your bellybutton". :poke:

Jeans should come up to your WAIST. Not your goddamn stomach! :p

16. [quote name='"junkiedays"']

Yeah, I usually get jeans for like $7 from my local thrift store.

It's such a pain in the ass, though... thumbing through racks upon racks of jeans for a couple hours, trying on a dozen pairs that don't fit before you finally find one pair that will fucking suffice. :laughing:

I wish they had separate sections for "normal jeans" and "jeans for old women that are meant to come up higher than your bellybutton". :poke:

Jeans should come up to your WAIST. Not your goddamn stomach! :p[/quote]

I think it's fun. I go through the racks pretty fast though. Haha yeah mom jeans suck:p

17. I don't own a single pair of high heels either... I don't think I'm as much of a "woman" as a lot of women are. Pretty sure I'm like 40% man. :laughing:

18. pics?

19. You get none! You dirty old man! :p

I guess I could take a picture of my nearly empty dresser for you. It's pretty hawt.