Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Educated/Smart stoners?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by adriann, Jul 3, 2012.

1. But you aren't in........

....Vagina.

2. Right now I'm pursuing a BA in Psychology, but thinking about switching it to Architecture in the next two years. Frustrated that it'll take me longer to finish school as well. :\ My grades are good, 3.40 GPA and a 3.7 GPA in HS. I go through about a quarter every week and a half. But I take a tolerance break at least once a month though (two weeks).

3. I'm in more vagina than I can count

4. I'm halfway through my bachelors in social work, will most likely get the masters degree, too. Its not engineering or anything really smart, but definitely educated. =/ and I smoke everyday.

5. I've got a master's in Healthcare Administration. I smoke every evening. I do it because it's my way of letting go of the day. I truly believe it keeps me healthy.

6. I got my Bachelor's in biochemistry in December. I started smoking in September. In all the other semesters that I didn't smoke pot I never made the Dean's list. Then I made it on that list after I started smoking pot. Granted I only smoked 7 times, but I still think it made a difference.

7. I'm currently pursuing my Bachelors in E.Eng. I smoke about a gram every two days. Weed is probably the best medicine for my ADD.

8. [​IMG]

Thanks I needed that.

9. Im smart as fuck cuz im the shit.

10. I am British so there for I am automatically educated/smart lol, seriously though I was in the military got my bachelors in Biochemistry from John Hopkins, and am now at Northwestern Medical School studying to be an infection disease doctor, seeking my doctor of philosophy in Neuroanatomy. I speak English, French, Latin, Aramaic,Spanish, I smoke about 1/8th a week and it stimulates my mind.

11. won't you be regularly drug-tested?

12. I just got my BA in Germanistic. If my GPA was based off of my German classes (aka the only classes I gave a shit about), I would've graduated with a 3.92.

I didn't learn much at college though- I learned most about Germanistic while studying abroad. Not even in the classroom; but just by shooting the shit with some deutsch-bags.

I'm looking to go into TESL

Edit: forgot to say, I've been smoking about a zone every month for 4 years now. All throughout college

13. Well put.

14. #34 Abadab, Jul 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2012
    I am self-diagnosed a.d.d., but I find weed definitely helps. :) And writing is SO MUCH better/easier.

15. #35 bananacanada, Jul 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2012
    I would like to think I am intelligent, I will be going into my second year of college soon with a 3.8 GPA.

Oh, and I have a 138 IQ... but now I am just bragging.

16. Hi everybody! First time poster, long time toker.

Got my MBA while high 24/7, graduated with a 3.9 GPA. Then took accounting classes and passed with a 3.9 GPA as well. Studied and passed the CPA exam totally blazed.

Glad to see I'm not the only one out there!

17. i am a college dropout.  i smoke because i have conditions where the use of cannabis alleviates or even fights against my so called issues.

18. Ive recently received my Doctorate at Clown College University.

That sounded better than saying a ba at a local jr college

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

19. I am the most educated person on GC I know all. I smoke 1-2 grams a day. I smoke because it gives me patience with answering dumb questions on GC.

20. I went to school once..... you could call me super duper educated