Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

does smoking cannabis at night affects our next day waking schedule?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Psychedelicme, Jul 2, 2012.

1. same is with me:D

2. If i dont smoke then i will never fall asleep and ill wake up 10x worse than if i didnt smoke. Id also have crazy ass dreams which ii hate

3. If I smoke right as I'm about to fall asleep I get that feeling. If I smoke then read comics for an hour before I go to sleep I feel fine.:smoke:

4. #24 KeepTheCycle, Aug 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2012
    Weed is horrible for your sleep.. It prevents your body from going into REM sleep and prohibits dreaming. That is fact. Now my personal experience is that it doesnt really affect me in the morning, that I can tell. So I dont know, the fact that it helps you fall asleep sooner has no bearing on how much REM sleep you're getting so disregard anybody saying stuff like that lmao. :rolleyes:

5. It does if I smoke but if I cape I'm fine the next day

6. i get it too man. sometimes i have to be up at 7am and ive been smoking up until 12 the night before so 7 hours sleep.

it goes away if i drink something like coffee or an energy drink and a cold powerade.

the thc would surely still be in my system which is why i wake up groggy i guess

7. It has always helped me fall asleep and i thought it helped me sleep better. But since ive moved, and since ive been dry, i have slept better. Might take me a little longer to fall asleep but i feel a lot more rejuvenated in the morning. Id have to agree with previous posts about it affecting REM sleep. hmmm... never woulda thought about it till i read this; however, i still cant wait to rip some bingers.

8. That's dependence bro...

9. post some pictures of your stash lets see what your smoken on bro

10. yes that's why i don't remember my dreams as i used to.:cool:

11. ok bro i'll soon upload some pics :smoke:

12. yes u're right bro:smoke:

13. I sleep amazing after smoking at night and feel amazing in the morning the trick is to have your last toke no later than 2 hours before bed no matter how dank the bud is remember resist temptation or else it will disrupt your sleep.

14. it used to make me more tired but now I still have dreams I am vaping maybe thats the difference.

15. yes bro, and i never go to bed high just don't want to waste that lovely feeling. when it goes off then i try to sleep ;)

16. i really don't think that it'll make a difference,,

17. yes, Got It.

18. So you managed to work out a happy compromise with night time smoking then:D

19. yeah, 2 hours is ok. It quite helped me:smoke: