Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

How to scrape resin from a sherlock bowl?

• Please log in to reply

BigCheef69

BigCheef69

• Registered Upgraded
  • 168 posts
My sherlock bowl has a lot of res inside of it and I don't know how to get it out. Can anyone give me some tips?

420dopeaf

420dopeaf

Part-time Trololol

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,909 posts
Dude im having the same exact problem with my glass bowl , try to clean it out throughly with a dishrag unless your tryna save the res and maybe smoke it later.

TheWorst24

TheWorst24

• Banned by Moderators
  • 366 posts
I recently did that like 2 weeks ago, its a total bitch and you have to work at it. Took me about an hour, but i got like 5 res balls out of it haha.

Take a regular paper clip and bend the very end about a centimeter to make it "hook"-like.

Then I just went through the mouth piece, scraped as much as i could get to back through the mouth piece.

When you cant get anymore, go through the side hole and bend the paper clip accordingly to get all the res in the upper part/front of the bowl. Try to get it back down to the bottom of the sherlock where you previously scraped through the mouthpiece. Rinse and repeat.

BigCheef69

BigCheef69

• Registered Upgraded
  • 168 posts
I've been fishing at it with bread ties but they aren't strong enough. I'll try the paper clip method next.

Armory

Armory

• Registered Upgraded
  • 799 posts
stick it in the microwave for 20-40 seconds and use pipe cleaners u buy from a cigar or smoke shop

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users