Favorite character on weeds?

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by gusenator, Jul 1, 2012.

1. Spongebob bitches

2. nancy,shane, Silas, andy, doug, conrad, hilaya james < not sure how her name is spelt and im to high to care lol

3. Lol this thread had died along with the show. Does this mean the show is coming back too?! Haha I wish. It was sad to see it end

4. It was sad to see the show end, Andy is probably my favorite character

5. Conrad and nancy

6. Shane was a sneaky bastard lol.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Doug always makes me laugh...lol although I feel like that show is a little over the top sometimes..

• Like Like x 1
  8. i only watched the earlier seasons so imma go with dough, hes a funny guy

btw i stopped watching when nancy gave birth and hooked up with the mexican

did it get better after that? should i continue?

• Like Like x 1
  9. doug

guirlmo, no clue on the real spelling.

that wicked fat black dude that only had a couple episodes in the earlier seasons, im pretty sure he came back for the last 1 or 2 episodes.

• Like Like x 1
  10. shane botwin, reminds me of myself grew up an weak, exposed child in fucked up environments, then he just snapped one day and became violent and now he's turning into a man.

[​IMG]

11. I miss this show.

I must say the final season was a disappointment, but still had to see it through. It felt rushed. But the final scene was actually pretty sad.

Doug and Andy are definitely my favorite. However, not many TV shows can make me fall in love with all the characters, and seeing them change as each fucked up event happened was cool.

Nancy, my god she turned out to be a slutty woman, she was a bitch, terrible at growing and dealing weed at times, but damn, don't you just love her?

• Like Like x 2
  12. Yeah man you hit the nail on the head right there. When they came out for the curtain call I was like noooo it's over :(

13. So i am going to try to contribute to this thread without reading any spoilers (im probably fucked) I have watched all except for the last season and I LOVE andy. He is just an awesome person, and although he isnt attractive I'd do him haha. Howver Silas is SOOOO fucking hot! haha.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Doug by a long shot. kevin nealon is hilarious. he is a spitting image of me and my best friend. wish i still lived in NJ he's doing a gig in AC next month

• Like Like x 1
  15. gotta be andy

16. Doug hands down

• Like Like x 1
  17. i have to say Doug by far also did any1 else really get irritated when shane was going through puberty and his voice was fucking annoying

• Like Like x 1
  18. looool yeah know what you mean. Shane is messed up.

19. I'm torn between Doug and Andy. They are the two best characters hands down.
    Ignacio the Mexican guy was funny as shit too...

There is always a special place in my heart for Nancy right beside my dick n' nutz, because she's a sweet girl but just makes bad decesions and is a whore.
    But I would give up weed if I could fuck her twice a week.

And that Jewish chick that fucked Andy in like season 2 she was fine also..

• Like Like x 1
  20. I have to agree, and Yael was smoking hot! A bit crazy but damn... Haha