Beginner - Attic Grow Room - Questions

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Green Gun, Jul 1, 2012.

1. How early can you keep fan leaf clippings for hash, or baking?

2. Fan leaves have little to no trichomes on them and should be discarded. My sugar leaf/trim is taken when I trim during harvest. Hope that helps.

3. Yes thats what I do, just wondered when I prune them, if the clippings are worth trying to make hash with them.

4. I really haven't seen anyone try to make hash out of fan leaves as there is almost zero trichomes on them.

5. right on

6. Hey, are you growing in the czech republic? Your thread came up on a search. How are you handling the heat?

7. Hey Bud, in America here. Here's our resident Czech cannafarmer:

http://forum.grasscity.com/hydroponic-grow-journals/1058066-kalashnikovaice-cream-8x4-1200w-scrog-rdwc.html

8. Thankyou very much!

9. Damn, Grasshoppa, you have ARRIVED!!!!!! And in style, good looking bloom and harvest. My last round of Chemdawg and Anesthesia was a big success, loving both of them. And the one K-Auto in my party tent is due to start coming down this weekend. I'll post a couple of pic's before I start chopping.
    Hope the summer's treating you well.
    Except... well... don't exactly know how to say this so I'll just spit it out...

WTF IS MY WIFE DOING IN YOUR POOL, BITCH????? i'M GONNA MESS YOU UP IF SHE COMES HOME STICKY [​IMG]

10. #1452 Olde School, Aug 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2015
    Hey GG, continuing greetings and salutations. Question on the K - are your K buds dense or a bit on the loose side? I took one top bud of my K-Auto earlier in the week and hung it to dry. By yesterday it was pretty well there so I de-boned it (was about 14" long, all of 16 or so of them look long & fat) and put it in a disposable 3 cup Glad food container to start its cure. LOVE THESE - the 3 cup size is good for an oz - not quite full if the bud is extra dense, full to overflowing if it's not really dense. This one was almost full and checked in at 21g.
    Looking at the de-boned bud formations they are a little loose. Not what you would call wispy but not what I would call rocks by any means. Each bud has those multiple bud formations that remind me of rattlesnake rattlers, a bunch of those clumped into one bud. But the shit is a beautiful bright green and even without a cure is smelling great. And Mrs. Y found the container, SAME DAY as I started the cure, and had to smoke some. So she comes strolling into the kitchen holding the container with this grin on her face and asked, "What is this? This shit is AWESOME!!!" And this after she's been smoking Anesthesia and ChemDawg for a long while.
    So the question is, is that the Kalishnikova strain or the auto strain doing that? My Chemdawg auto awhile back was the same way, whereas my real Chemdawg regular grows ROCKS.
    BTW, my last crop of ChemDawg and Anesthesia finished out cured at 27.5oz, plus whatever Mrs. Y smoked out of the containers while it's curing. Man I tell you, the woman is a smoke machine

11. So here's a couple of pic's taken yesterday of the K-Auto in my party tent. 2X2, single plant ebb 'n grow, 250W-HID, LST training since day 21. She's gone a lot longer than the breeder said, transplanted on 5/3. I love breeders but they all say all their plants will finish in 30 days from seed, will yield 2 kilos under a 23 watt CFL, and are 30% THC. This one has done all she's going to do.
    Took a quick count, and there are at least (16) top colas in the 12" - 14" range. I may have missed a couple too, some of them have fallen over in the picture & you can't see them.
    [​IMG]

Last but not least, here's the cover shot. Same as above, I just like the composition and framing in this one the best.
    (Insert emoticon here of a guy humping a supermodel's leg - that would be me)
    [​IMG]

And, you know how if you listen REALLY closely when you're tying up your gurls, you can hear them moan?
    Well, she's not moaning anymore, she's just screaming, "F@#$ ME HARD !!!"

• Like Like x 1
  12. Bro... where ya at???
    I was kidding 'bout messing you up if my wife came home sticky[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1

13. Hey bud, just poking my head back in here. Sorry for the long absence. Things have been rolling along. I've got some videos up on my youtube channel. Life is so busy now lol.

Green Gun

Hope things are going well with you. Those buds in your last pics are massive!

• Like Like x 1
  14. Great to see ya stopping by, Bro, gonna check the vid's when I get some spare time.
    I may be passing by your way next month, keep in touch & I'll buy you a shot & a beer on my way through, sumpin' to go with the Chemdawg
    :passing-joint:

• Like Like x 1
  15. You still coming through??

16. #1458 Olde School, Apr 4, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2016
    Yep, just not sure when yet, still in planning stages. I just sent you a PM, check it out & let me know.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Hey Bro, everything OK your way? Communication channels not working....