Beginner - Attic Grow Room - Questions

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Green Gun, Jul 1, 2012.

1. Oy starting on my SD/WW scrog harvest now. 

Need something to get me goin:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhPWGXO8Rkw

2. Poly wanna Cracker?

A Georgia Cracker?

I'd cracker.

4. How'd that harvest go Pestola? No pictures...... :confused

5. Lit'l Bong Girl smoked it all and left GG holding his whang in his hand....

6. I hear great things for this strain, keep us posted Bro.

Lol been hangin for about 3 days now. Shrinkage. This is the SD/WW scrog. Im guessing around a lb.
    [​IMG]

Im not bothered by your heresy allegations against bong girl and the repercussions that may entail. What has me quite disturbed is your addition of an "h" in the classic English word, "wang." Your fetish for Olde English erotica-speak is on full display. Let your love light shine :metal:

(lol im stoned)

Green Crack. Has a bit of white spots from the perlite powder. That will go away in a day or two.
    [​IMG]

8. Lol, funny guy! I'd say your pretty spot on with the estimate. Looks like they're pretty chunky even after the shrinkage! Great job bro!

Thanks Hort. Things are kinda on cruise control these days. My plan is to have the scrog running side by side with 12 plants. The current scrog in flower is on day 2 and is the last WW/SD scrog run. Behind it is the PE scrog. My 12 side plants will be 4-Kalishnikova, 4-Holy Grail Kush, 4-Green Crack and 3 Kandy Kush and 1 CBD Shark Shock.  This is all in the veg room right now getting ready.

Currently in flower on day 34 is 3-kals, 3 OG#18, 2 KandyKush, 1 Pineapple Express.

My scrog target is 1 lb. My plant target is twice that. 

Sometimes I wonder why I scrog. If I can almost double my output going straight plants. Time will tell.

Hope your garden is thriving :smoke:

10. You, Sir, are a Gentleman and I am the Village Idiot.
    But in deference to the condition I was in when I posted that totally slang depiction, I was trying to form a King's English contraction of Wanker and Tallywhacker. It obviously failed miserably and I will spend the rest of my next 15 seconds hanging my head in abject shame and humility.

Or maybe I'll just cruise into town to pick up an Italian BMT at Subway. You guys want something while I' out???

11. Damn, GG, that's some helluva strain list, enough to make anyone proud :)

But how does "4-Kalishnikova, 4-Holy Grail Kush, 4-Green Crack and 3 Kandy Kush and 1 CBD Shark Shock" add up to "My 12 side plants" ?

I'm not as think as you stoned I am, Sir Bro, and you'll have to get up pretty early to fool me.
    Like 11 or 12 o'clock.
    If you get up that early you can probably still fool me.

Fuck it. I'll have her give me a sloppy yawn and we'll call it a night :ey:

BONG.

3-Kalishnikova, 3-Holy Grail Kush, 3-Green Crack and 2 Kandy Kush and 1 CBD Shark Shock

Fixed ya damn math nazi :bolt: 

Lolol you got me
    [​IMG]

So what's happening inside the tent these days? More Fiskar strains?

Another auto BB/NL? Medicine Man?

..on a different note..
    Speaking of experimentation Im seriously thinking of doing away with my scrog and instead runing 12 Kalishnikovas instead. I bet yield doubles the scrog...

14. #1375 Olde School, Jul 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2014
    Hey man, if you're thinking of sliding out from under your screen, we probably need to talk :)
    You're doing damned good, you should be proud, but you WILL be able to increase your yields. My last run of medicine man, before I pitched all my mothers from another fuckin' spider mite problem, ran 20+oz under a single 600W. And I was pissed with that. At first I thought it was the spider mites that had stunted the growth. But after my harvest, when I finally got around to reclaiming all my hydroton, I discovered almost all my plants' roots were way bad stunted. Like 1/3 the root mass I'm used to seeing, which is usually a brick the shape of my pot. These were spindly / wispy / pitiful little shits. But I still got 20 oz. Should have broken closer to 30+ is why I was pissed. Ennywayz, another conversation, another day.

Next for the tent ... I went a little strain crazy when I started ordering earlier in the summer. Had some delivery problems but they all worked out, all three orders delivered and I'm set for awhile. Making the run this weekend to my out of state safe address to pick up the beans.
    Mosca Seeds C-99B X1 regulars (seed time :) ) along with G13 Labs C-99 fems.
    Sannies Seeds Anesthesia (Afghan-Skunk X Herijuana) and KO-Kush (their best medical strain) - all regulars
    Humboldt Seeds Chemdawg fem's -next go-round will be regulars but decided to try a quick fem to get a taste
    Then there was my "tent" order, all auto's -
    Auto Seeds' Chemdog (don't think this is the same as Humboldt's but gotta have some common genetics)
    GreenHouse Seeds' K-Auto (yeah, @[member=MIDLIFE] made me do it with that donkey bush picture)
    And last but not least, more World of Seeds NL-BB Auto's, just like the last run I'm still digging.
    Not to mention a handful of freebies - one I really want is a G13 Labs Pineapple Express.

So we'll see what I decide is next... on vaca next week so plenty of time to decide. Thinking toward the KO Kush & ChemDawg & K-Auto.

BTW, don't remember how your chocolope turned out?

15. Im going to try a run with 12 Kals and just see what happens. If its not what I want, I will get back to scrogging. Scrogging takes a lot more work.

Damn cuz, that's a hell of a genetic line-up. You should be solid for some time. Although those auto's are all one shot poppers :ey:

Lovely stuff that Chocolope. Unique taste and smell for sure. Great buzz. If the plants werent so puny, I would grow more because it's one of my favs.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. Hey Boys, back from vaca & NOT recovered yet. Too many craft beers & probably not enough bong rips.

4.5 lb. largemouth in the canoe, released unharmed. The grandson got a 4 pounder on a surface popper (I would have thrown the little shit in the lake if mine hadn't been bigger ;). Not a bad week in Paradise :)
    Planting this coming weekend.

17. Hope everyone is doing well. Things continue on.

Thought I'd share:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuk_s2SVQR0

18. Little harvest update:

Pineapple Express
    [​IMG]

Last scrog of SourDiesel/WhiteWidow...looking good..
    [​IMG]

3 Kalishnikova coming down in 4 more days. Giving them a wee bit more time..
    [​IMG]

19. Wow, looking awesome Pestola! Looks like a little purple on that PE, me likes!

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum mobile