Preflowers?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by cobraclone, Aug 3, 2006.

1. I have female preflowers on my plant( hairs in a V) but some of them are brownish redish hairs not just white, are these preflowers to?:smoking:

2. No those arent preflowers, i know what your talking about my plants are doing the same thing. Those V white hair mean that they are females, keep checking for hermis you dont want them to ruin your crop.

M-J

3. What are hermis? I guess I don't know what that is. How can it ruin your crop? Is that were they show both sexes?

4. Yup when females get stressed to much they can turn herme so they grow buds and pollen sacs so u end up with small buds with seeds in em. Unless u try to keep cutting off the sacs as they appear to make em grow bigger buds.

5. Sounds like underwatering... if you dont water suffiently the white hairs will die off and turn redish brown...

Also hairs that have been out for a while (mainly the ones right at the main stem will turn red/brown as they die off...

6. My digital camera is out of town with a friend I would take pics, but the tips of the white hairs are the brownish red I know the hair matures from clearish white to a brownish redish orange, I have just never seen color hairs with out buds on the plant, and the plant is starting to bud now so I will keep u all posted...............:smoking:

7. Perfectly normal.

8. I second that.

9. thanks all:smoking: