Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug Test In Two Weeks - Can I Succeed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LovingTree, Jun 30, 2012.

1. hey y'all. Need some advice to ease my mind. I quit smoking 19 days ago and I took a drug test (urine only) for a job yesterday. Do y'all think I'm good? I'm 5"10 and 192lbs but I'm pretty built. I do lots of physical labor and sweat daily. Not to mention I drink plenty of beer and water daily. And I drank like 5 large cups of water before I went in yesterday as well. Opinions please. Lol thanks in advance

2. I need to know if I will pass a drug test, I do not smoke often. I only smoke about once or twice a week. Its been a week since I last smoked and I have a drug test in two weeks. I am a female , 132 pounds, I have a very high metabolism and I play sports 4 days a week, and I also drink a lot of water and stay very hydrated since I stay active so much. I need to know if I should worry or take any detox drinks . Thanks!

3. How king were you smoking before you stopped?

4. hello everyone, I need help I smoked three weeks ago from a wax pen, I'm 5'2 I think i weigh 110 or 115, I have a drug test coming up. I been drinking a lot of water, and I been exercising a lot. But I need to know if I'm clear or not.