Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Fun things to do while high... outside

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by sarah0942, Jun 30, 2012.

1. I'm 19 and I live in central fl. i like to exercise or do some sort of physical activity while high but idk what to do today because its 90 F...

usually i'd just smoke a joint while walking around the neighborhood but its too hot for that

do you like to go outside when youre high? what do you like to do? :smoke:

2. I love going for walks in the woods, even just shitty suburban ones, it just makes it feel like a wonderland

3. masturbating at McDonalds

4. Tarot cards lol

5. go to the pool

6. I love chilling in the pool with a J in my hand. Good times.

7. Me and the wife get fucking HIGHHHHHHHHHH and we walk our dogs to the dog park and laugh our asses off at .... Hmmmm yeah just about EVERYTHING! Good times!

8. 90 degrees? Lol here in KS it's been like 100+ with crazy humidity. After a 20 minute drive to my class I have wet spots in my arm pits and back. Looks like I just got back from the gym lol.

Bike, running, SWIMMING (<-FUCK YEAH!), golfing, dog parks for sure, Frisbee golf, to name a few.