Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats your favorite way to smoke your weed ?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by 420dopeaf, Jun 30, 2012.

1. Preferably a bong I love my KGB & I love my Vape
    Every now again I twist a paper but it does seem like a waste of herb

2. Roll it up in a raw or snaps out of my bong.

3. My home made bong and blunts = )

4. My favourite ways of smoking weed depend largely on my mood and circumstance.

Nothing beats making BHO and dabbing. One hit off a steel spoon gets me going for a few hours. This is first prize for me.

If I am at home and I want to get nice and baked quickly, there is nothing like my thick glass bong. It fills my lungs deep with smoke and gets me well stoned every time. After 30 yrs of smoking weed I have finally settled on a bong as the best method of delivery. Less wastage and more effect.

If I want a quick 3 or 4 hits I like my glass spoon.

Sometimes I will roll a nice cone shaped Spliff and spend time smoking it slowly while I read of play a game on my phone.

If I am out at a social, I will slip out for a quick pre rolled joint.

I have gone off all pipes, wood, clay or ceramic. They get dirty and clogged with resin and it changes the taste of the smoke.

Seriously folks, nothing beats good glass!

5. nothing better than rolling a joint and smoking it. my next favorite is bong or vape

6. I like to Vape Hash Oil cartridges with my ego battery, it's odorless, low key, healthier, don't need water or lighter, and worrying about pieces breaking on the spot. It is also pocket sized and gets you very high. At the right times I will usually smoke a bong of flower on my balcony watching the Southern California sunset. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1423444649.041736.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Personal use:defiantly a bong or bowl

Social use:blunts and jays

Vapes are cool for like 3 days then it's boring

8. I've been smoking from a small glass pipe. I would say it takes me about 3 bowls of bud for me to get high smoking this pipe. (I have a silver screen in it, which I had to cut off the edges for it to fit into the bowl.)

More info on this piece:

- I got it at a local convenience store
    - I call it "the Prescription" because its pink color matches my pink eyeglasses
    - It has a shotgun on the left
    - Smoking tree out of this bowl is a wonderful experience

Other than that, I've smoked from blunts, bongs and joints lately. That's a pretty good state.

Attached Files:

9. My mflb or glassy

10. Glass bong or glass spoon. I only smoke joints if I have some cheap schwag I don't mind burning through rather quickly. I also don't roll my joints with a filter, so I usually end up with a bunch of roaches I can't bring myself to smoke unless I have a dry spell, which almost never happens lol

11. To be honest I'm sort of a Puritan Stoner 😂 I like to taste the bud by itself and enjoy it kinda like how I enjoy a nice beer not those cheap light beers (you know which ones I'm talking about) so therefore I smoke out of clean bongs and bowls. I won't say no to a joint or blunt but my preferred way is bowls/bongs

12. color changing Bowl

13. A joint for me.

14. I don't have a favorite method ... it really comes down to what I feel like smoking, at that time. Some days it's a joint, other's a blunt, most days it's a pipe, or a bong.

15. Bong hits all day.
    And joints with friends.

16. I think my glass spoons are my fav out of all the stuff I've smoke out of which is a ton of stuff.

17. Blunts

18. I really love my bong, but I absolutely hate cleaning it...

So I'd say its up there, but would be close with a nice tasty joint

I just like to take a nice clean hit where I can taste what i'm inhaling, whether it be vapour or smoke..

19. I like my Vape and i'll probally stick with it.