Holy crap!!! I just found my first white hair!!!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Red Eye, Aug 3, 2006.

1. Im so goddamned excited!!!!! I just found the first white hair on my plants!

Last night they got beat to hell by the heavy wind and rain. So i had to put some yarn up to prop the stems off the ground, wash off the dirt on the leaves, and detangle them. Whats good about this(and i always gotta look on the brightside) is that it opened up the lower canopy to light. Which is great, because lately, all the side shoots have been growing like gangbusters. Now that Mother Nature blasted it open, they should do even better.

I would never have done this to the plant myself. Its my first real grow and the main thing i learned from people online and from watching the plants, is that its best to leave it the fuck alone. MJ is a strong plant and if you baby it too much, you just give yourself more chances to screw it up.

So just as im finishing up putting up the yarn and Duct taping any bent stems. I take a last look and see it..they are soooo tiny. But i could spot it with the naked eye, after i finish posting ill take the magnifier to it and confirm my findings. I have 3 plants, they all have the same growths, so i think im looking at 3 females..... or The Three Sisters, as ive begun calling them. THis is great! Amazing even. God i wish i had a camera, they would be perfect to show to new growers like myself who have a hard time sexing their plants.

Thanx everybody whose helped me so far!

2. Thats cool dude, good luck.