Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

HELP! how to smoke oil out of a rig?

• Please log in to reply

tokabowl420

tokabowl420

• Registered Upgraded
  • 245 posts
hey everybody, I recently got some oil and in the past I would just drip it off a paper clip on top of bowls. Recently, he told me though the only way to really do it good is through the rig.

Now here's where I feel so n00b, I've been smoking weed for years but never used a rig. Before I buy one, I'd like to make sure I know what I'm in store for.

Basically my question is, do you heat the glass nail and then apply it to the oil in the "globe"/downstem piece? .....or do you put the oil on the glass nail and heat the piece in the globe/downstem and dab it on there?

sorry if that's confusing to some, I looked on google and youtube and couldn't really find any info so I thought this would be the next best place.

GreenCrackYUM

GreenCrackYUM

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,605 posts
Heat the nail, put dome on, and then use a dabber to apply the oil to the already hot nail. Hopefully that makes sense.

Hefner PBN

Hefner PBN

Hieroglyphics

• Registered Upgraded
  • 699 posts
You want to heat the nail,place the cover/dome over it, and then take a drop of your oil and dab it all over the nail while inhaling.

Tihspeed

Tihspeed

master bator

• Gold Member
  • 9,242 posts

Tihspeed

Tihspeed

master bator

• Gold Member
  • 9,242 posts

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users