Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The act of buying bud: Biggest pet peeves

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Steelson, Jun 29, 2012.

1. When the guy keeps flaking on the time.

2. When there's no container for the weed and all of the weed gets dropped straight in your hand!!!!! :mad:

3. When they take forever to text or call or get back to you

4. When they never text or call back :rolleyes:

5. Dealers that say "yeah ill be there in 20" and show up an hour or two late, and the ones who give you your bud in a piece of paper or some shit like that. No common decency to just put it in a baggie or something.

6. A strange phenomenon known as 'dealer time'. Which basically means, when you say 10 minutes, what they hear is 3 hours.

7. Hearing my dude tell how x,y and z owe him a certain amount of dollars. You'll say something...no response....then he'll ask a question about what we were talking about before. Not all the time, but enough to get on your nerves.

Or when I have to knock. I like when its open, cause then he doesn't have to get up. lol. thats how he thinks of it at least.

8. "Yo dude I'll call you back in 5 minutes"

5 Hours later, no call. That's what gets me more than anything.

9. My dealer meets me anywhere. I never ask him to meet me anywhere out of his general area though. So it pisses me off when he takes 30-40 minutes to meet me and I meet him and this guy is DRIVING. WTF? It took you 30-40 mins to DRIVE in a town with no traffic? Ok.

10. it's a drainer when u wanna quickly pick up and the dealer full talks to ya n it's so awkward especially when u don't know. I just want my bud n to go home n smoke

11. Not being able to buy in weight unless I pay over 250.

12. So you don't like it when your dealer is high?

13. Either when they take forever, have shitty "fire", not call/text back, no baggie, and when they never weigh it out. Honestly I feel if your buying any amount of weed the dealer should scale it up, but thats just me.

14. #34 OctoCamo, Jun 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2012
    2,3 for me.

I hate dealers that always have excuses. Sometimes I text one of the dealers I know and ask if I can come buy some, and they say "Yeah, sure. I've got x amount on me". Then when you say ok, and ask to meet with them, you get bullshit excuses because they are doing something else.

15. 3,5, and I hate when they give me a time and they are way late. Dont tell me 10 minutes and make me wait a fucking hour.