Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The act of buying bud: Biggest pet peeves

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Steelson, Jun 29, 2012.

1. To any newish bud smoker/smokette out there, there's certain things that always ring true (especially when I first started trying to buy)

1. Shady dealers
    2. Lack of dealers
    3. Idiot dealers
    4. Bad weather
    5. Bad bud

what are YOUR biggest pet peeves when it's time to go buy some bud?

and as always,

:smoke:

2. Remain calm this is only a test. Repeat this is only a test.

3. #'s 3 and 5,But mainly 5:mad:

4. 2 and 3 for me

5. Dealers flawing and thinking I got shorted

6. 4 Is my only issue really. Ice storms are the worse.

7. Getting shorted and played, denied to buy if I dont accept his offer.

8. when it comes in a retarded piece of shit like a napkin

9. 1,3,5

I hate a dealer telling me it's some loud. But it's just some decent ok kind of stuff smh.

"yo I got dat piff, pulls out bag of mids"

wtfffffff lol

10. #11 tihanachu, Jun 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2012
    running around all over the place to pick-up.
    crazy rules for when you go to pick-up it just makes you just wanna suck it up and be dry for a while. you can't text him, phone him, contact him at all if you wanna go over there. if he's home then you get to hang out for at least an hour before you leave again, if he's not then you an come back later and try again. i can understand because he doesn't only deal weed but it's annoying as fuck and he's a huge douche.

one of my bestfriends is my dealer now so i can pick-up really easily nowadays, which is nice for a change.

also being a girl and going to buy and the guy just treats you like an idiot and blatantly tries to rip you off. fuck that shit, i know what the fuck i'm doing buddy.

11. People taking FOREVER

12. I hate it when they givd you the bud without any baggie or packaging

13. Dealers not being good

14. people taking their sweet time for sure

15. The only problem I've ever had is lack of dealers, but that's starting to change now that I've made a few connections.
    There were a few times where I was thinking I got ripped off and they didn't give me the right amount, but really I was just being dumb.

16. Dealers being stupid and thinking there doing you a favor.

17. Well my dealer is always 30-60 minutes late...

Another thing he does (not necessarily bad) is calling me when he gets the bud and saying "you still need that sack?"
    ...No, in the 10 minutes since I talked to you I lost interest in buying your weed...

18. Its just a simple question dealers know that there are other dealers out there and they dont want to waste their time delivering to you when you already have something scheduled to get some bud,

19. Being too high to remember to bring money to buy the weed.