Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to make kief hash/press powder hash

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by OGgarfield, Jun 28, 2012.

1. Hah, naw I'd never do that. It makes it into a block so its much easier to handle & smoke, unlike the powders. Also from what I understand just smoking kief on its own can waste thc (don't quote me on this I could be wrong) and making it into hash allows it to burn slower, not wasting any thc + I notice that the smoke of pure kief is really really harsh, making hash nicer to smoke.

2. Thanks! I was told by one of my buddies to save it up and sprinkle some on top of a bowl. Haven't tried that yet but I think I'd rather make hash anyhow. You just smoke it like normal then?

3. #23 OGgarfield, Jul 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2012
    Yeah as normal! I'm not saying don't put some on a bowl, its a matter of preference really:smoke: I just like having a manageable chunk!

4. This is crazy...if you use a coffe grinder and actually smoke everyday you can have a bit saved in a week or two...

right now mines packed after like 2 month...probably have a pill bottle or two filled

going to try this this weekend ill post a pic later on that day if i can remember ahha probably not

5. Nice thread, bump and rep!

6. Can u use bud and clippings do do the same thing

7. I don't think so...

But if you have enough bud and clippings you could grind it all for the kief, and then follow this method :)

Also thanks so much for bumping this, I spent like an hour looking for this thread last night to no avail

8. Do u happen to know an easy wat to make hash with bud and clippings

9. Oh and OG would it work with like baking paper?

10. Yo man, I'd try to make Qwiso like baz said, its a fairly easy method.

I'm pretty sure it would, as long as its waterproof against a couple of drops of water and wont burn against an iron I can't see why it would be a problem:D

11. Just realised I have none anyway, but I really want to make some today :(

Maybe a glossy magazine would work?

12. Hmm I'm not sure about that one mate, I get the feeling the kief would stick to it (don't let me stop you from having a go though:D). Im trying to come up with something you could use instead of baking paper but I can't think of anything:(

13. Dude, thank you much. Been trying to find a better way to hash, and most methods say, take a 1/2 O and put butane through it, and crap like that... So I think I'm going to try this tomorow. :)

14. Great guide, got to try it out... I keep forgetting to get a kief press when I'm at my LHS

Sickkk piece too btw dude

15. no problem guys! glad it helped.

16. Is their anything else to use instead of wax paper?

17. I'm really not sure sorry mate

18. It looks like a stick of gum

19. What kind of consistency does hash produced in this way have/