New Pax vaporizer by Ploom?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by breakdanzer, Jun 28, 2012.

1. since you already had the MFLB, you might as well put the $120 or whatever it costs now towards the ploom. don't get me wrong i like the MFLB alot but there are alot of situations where i don't want to carry rechargeable batteries around or glass mouth piece lol.

i started using the pax ploom now more for vaping on the go and use the MFLB with the plug-in wall charger accessory at home since the plug in battery really puts batteries to shame hehe.

i cannot go back to the MFLB's rechargeable batteries after using the wall charger since there is no comparison, but it allows me to get a nice quick buzz without taking up much space at all or having to use a bigger home "stationary vaporizer" based unit.

party on,
    peece

2. It looks very sleek and I like the temp control. I should start off by saying that I own the V2 Iolite and love it! As we should all know our kind of herbs are very resinous and can clog up a piece very quickly. I will also note that I do not use mids in my vape, only very resinous herb. After about 10 vapes you will notice resin starting to build up and this can change the taste. Most of the iolite components can be removed and clean with iso. This gadget does not look like it comes apart, therefore making in 'impossible' to clean...so after many vapes the quality of the vape in my own opinion would continuously decrease. Just a thought.

3. Hey how is the smell?

4. Bobbert how is the smell from the vape?

5. You can definitely tell a slight odor off the unit especially when its heating up. After using indoors you may get that residual "vaping" smell. Nothing too bad though definitely a stealthy option. I just wouldn't count on it going unnoticed completely in a small area, which by the sounds of it may be what you're looking for.

6. What about in the back of a movie theatre with people like maybe 5-8 seats over

7. Lol I guess you would probably be straight, anyone says something just say its an e cig? People aren't usually looking out for people vaping during the show aha

8. So they couldn't smell its

9. Ehh I dunno I mean there is no guarantee how perceptive those around you will be. Definitely less of an odor than actual smoking, but odorless its not. You'd be more likely to get away with it around folks who don't know the smell of bud.

IMO though, if you keep your session quick and low key and you are at least a handful of rows away from others you probably wouldn't have an issue, I'm sure several pax owners have tried it.

10. Nah dude, they would definitely smell it. I use my flightbox in the theater all the time but the pax definitely gives off a noticeable enough smell that people would know whats up. I Have the pax though and definitely recommend it :smoke: