ways to increase ur high.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by stickyickyrick, Jun 28, 2012.

1. ask the mighty google gods my friend....they are wise

2. alot of poeple dont know this one;
    TEA
    I drink it all day, and i never realized why on days that i drink more my tolerance is so low..

suppository it repairs your cannabinoid receptors.. ;)

3. [quote name='"Dank."']alot of poeple dont know this one;
    TEA
    I drink it all day, and i never realized why on days that i drink more my tolerance is so low..

suppository it repairs your cannabinoid receptors.. ;)[/quote]

What kind of tea?

4. take vitamin C pills everyday and your tolerance will stay down, works for me i smoke everyday and it only takes me a bowl of dank to be flyin for 2 hours

5. Taking a multi vitamin pill everyday, excersising as well as drinking a lot of water and juices with antioxidents will help keep your tolerance down. Perhaps try taking a day off every once in a while too.

6. Im on my second week of T-break atm... I go to gym regularly, I run in the nature... all I am missing is to drink more tea and eat mango... I am aiming for idk... atleast a month t-break ?! God I will be so high

7. Just change up ur strain man. If you have been smokin the same stuff for a really long time and have access to a new strain when you switch up you should notice that you get 'higher' smokin the same amount or even less sometimes. Also green dragon can mess you right up if you make it well. I recommend giving it a shot.

8. No, mycrene. Both weed and mangos have mycrene in them and the mycrene from mangos helps trasfser the thc to the brain.

9. #29 Royksopp, Jun 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2012
    http://forum.grasscity.com/apprenti...riment-updated-w-mine-other-ppls-results.html

Whoever said Vitamin C is incorrect. You do get a days worth of Vitamin C and A when you eat a mango, but that's not why you get higher.

Ripe mangoes contain a chemical called "myrcene" which weed contains as well (higher quality weed has more myrcene). The theory is, if you have myrcene already in your body, it will help the THC cross through the blood-brain barrier more efficiently, thus resulting in absorbing more THC into your cannabinoids which = getting higher.

Check out my thread for me and other people's results with the experiment.

10. going to give the mango test a go go tonight....I noticed my father bought mangoes. will report back

11. I smoked almost everyday for a year then i got locked up for a month. Got out and smoked a few bowls of loud and I was stoned like never before, like I was a newbie again ! God I love them days. So to answer your question, hit a t-break. Work out while you're at it. :smoke:

12. you are gonna get so high dude, good luck.

13. it's a super ripe mango too, I'm hoping you're right :)

14. I just drank a big glass of orange juice but I smoke about 2 hours ago will it still help?

15. Watching something super funny boosts my high because it makes me laugh alotttttt, lol

16. okay guys ...the mango works.....big time

17. Wait,, what?!:eek:
    You take tea as a suppository? Isn't that where you stick it up your butt??

18. I'm not sure if this was mentioned before:

a while back when i was a noob and 16 i chilled with my dealer and his buddies and before we hit the bong he added a bit of tobacco from this cigar i honestly wish i knew the name but once i took a hit i had the craziest headrush ever my arms started tingling and my legs started tingling i felt like i was baked for the first time again it was fucking incredible.

19. Make a Vap out of a light bulb?

20. Mangoes apparently.