ways to increase ur high.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by stickyickyrick, Jun 28, 2012.

1. ive been smoking everyday for about a year and my tolerance is way up. i dont wanta do a t break or eat a mango but i wantamake my high better any way this is possible?
    i dont smoke till late at night like after 8 most of the time and dont smoke a crapload my roommate controls that cuz hes a douche but its okay ux i give him like 20 and he brings me enought smoke for 2 weeks so i save alot of money and i still with people who cant know like his girl and my friend so no bong or gravity bong and im to poor to buy a vap. any ideas are great plz help

thanks for the helps and toke on:smoke:

2. Make your own bong or buy super potent weed. A strong indica would do well. Honestly, though, the best way to get really ripped is to take a t break. Even if it's for only a few days. You will get "higher."
    T breaks are worth it, imo.

3. Watch this video.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulo6EC3It-E]smoking - YouTube[/ame]

4. 1. bong/gravity bong
    2. danker weed
    3. edibles

5. I would honestly try to get a bong. Bongs are similar to trains and if you put some dank in it you will become a jedi. Or you can make some potent edibles.

6. Smoke a lot of dank weed then smoke more

7. The best way to get higher is to smoke more, IMO.

8. Well if u cant use a bong or grav
    Then damn idk man

Gravs are my solution to getting higher when im low on bud

9. ^ This.

10. step 1-
    take a hit, blow the smoke into a ballon and then blow in and out a few times.
    step 2-
    do it again and again

you WILL be on a differnt level

11. It's called "oxygen deprivation."

• Like Like x 1
  12. 9 was thinking more of somthing like breathing or simple things like that i dont have alot of time to do it and if theyfind a bong they take it break it and kick me outso cant do that but im going out on my own inabout 15 months so then i will and that video is bad ass

13. Mangos are worth it bro

14. Take fish oil pills. Increasing your omega 3 fatty acids helps. So does regular exersice granny has an entire thread dedicated to this subject. Search for it.

15. 1. Get stanker dank

2. Injest more mangoes

3. T break

The choice is yours

16. [quote name='"Apollyon1325"']Take fish oil pills. Increasing your omega 3 fatty acids helps. So does regular exersice granny has an entire thread dedicated to this subject. Search for it.[/quote]

Hemp seed and hemp protein have mostly all those of those good fatty acids, and it's made out of hemp!

Mangos really work?!

17. how dose a mango make the high better?

18. [quote name='"matthe"']how dose a mango make the high better?[/quote]

Vitamin C

19. what dose vitamin c have to do with it?