TMW-TheHodgeTwins.

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by WaGreenGuru, Jun 28, 2012.

1. i dont watch their workout channel but they have some funny shit on their regular channel

2. Hey man yeah. They have been talking about IF alot recently.

Yeah I look at bb.com alot. I dont talk on their forums but their website is chalked full of good info about working out.

I havent seen their regular channel. I have only seen their fitness channel for guys and then the one for gurls I have seen once. Is the name for their regular channel much differnet?

3. ..

Their other channel BWAHAHAA

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1Z-NmZRa-U&feature=g-u-u]Losing Interest In My Man What Should I Do???? - YouTube[/ame]

4. Started doing Intermittent Fasting about 4 days ago and I am already seeing results, soon I will be able to post in the 6-pack abs thread. :devious:

I like how my mind isn't always thinking about food, if I am eating right, remembering not to eat before bed and such. It enables me to just pig out for a few hours, on healthy stuff of course. I have been doing 5 hour fast windows and that enables me to eat 2 big meals and some munchies (peanuts/almonds). :D

Fucking love the Hodgetwins though, good fitness information, funny ass videos, motivation, and I like how they aren't so informative that it makes you feel like you're in school.

And of course their no shirt no video rule :bolt: ... rofl at Kevin's crackhead intro!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2T6c7bPnwd4]Why TMW Never Shirtless in Videos Like Other Fitness Guru Channels??? - YouTube[/ame]

5. Haha nice man I havent seen that one, so it was pretty good! Thanks for posting in the the thread! To bad TMW werent stoners and seen this thread of appreciation!

6. I don't know about that, I have seen a lot of videos where Kevin looks high as fuck.

I think they live in California so it's entirely possible, they probably don't mention it so that ignorant people don't automatically disregard what they are saying about natural bodybuilding.

7. Yea man I gt what your saying.

TMW: If your seeing this! Your makin hella gains!

8. Though they are funny, they have been full of broscience until the last few months when they started doing intermittent fasting. I wouldn't say they have had great advice at all. With personal life issues they give pretty decent advice though.

9. [quote name='"WaGreenGuru"']Hey fellow blades. Im just wondering if any of you guys. Watch TheHodgeTwins on youtube. They got some good workout advice. Also can be funny.

Just wondering if anybody else checks out their vids.

Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syRuxconkVE&feature=plcp

Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVpimzlAmKg&feature=plcp

And to think these guys are almost 40 :eek:. I hope that I'm in that good of shape when I'm that old.[/quote]

Both of their channels are funny :p

10. watching them stoned is hilarious

11. I watchem, trynna lift like em too

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. I discovered them a few years ago, they are good dudes. Its so funny when they talk about their "mushroom tips" lol.

Ive got one of their SnapCity t-shirts, its pretty cool

Sent from my XT1080 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. They have some great videos, and some rather boring ones. That goes for a lot of fitness channels though. I recommend checking out Elliot Hulse (strengthcamp), Frank Yang, Scott Herman, and Matt Ogus. My favs. Oh, Scooby! Straight up OG YouTube natty fitness guru.

14. I absolutely love the Hodge Twins! They are hilarious. I've been watching them for years too.  However, I watch them for entertainment only. I think their diet/exercise advice is terrible, lol.  It's really fun and funny to hear them talk about things, and they look pretty good themselves. But there advice is pretty awful.  If you want a good youtube channel that is pretty entertaining but really informative with good advice, check out Jerry Ward's channel: bios3training  . He's not only a (very recently) retired bodybuilder, but he's been a trainer for years so he actually knows what he's talking about. But all of this is just advice...Do whatever the F**K you wanna do!

15. Most of their new stuff is pretty bad. I stopped watching it a while ago.

Check out bios3 that guy knows his shit. Lot of great channels on youtube for fitness

16. Some of the videos I've watched are misleading.. Like they were saying BCAAs are unnecessary when trying to build muscle zZzZ

But most of their stuff is pretty helpful. Their other channels are better than their fitness channel.