Well, heres my plants

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by d4rkw0lf, Aug 3, 2006.

1. Oh yeah!!

And how much dried bud do you think those 2 will get? Not much..... OZ together?

Attached Files:

2. well they arent done growing yet, silly! wont really be able to guess till they are about to be harvested, as far as i can see there is no bud yet, but give it a month or 2 and you should see some or signs of some. but overal, yes, you should get at least 2 onions tottal from both if fully matured, probably even more, the best of luck to ya!

3. Top it ! then LST the 2 branches that come out the top, put in largE! pot and start on your way to OUNCES and not Grams :)

4. Can someone explain how to top, like where to cut. Pictures would be great, and probably needed.

Uhhhm link wouild be great too:p

5. unless its just as simple as cutting the top off?

:p

6. watch me kill my plants

7. use the search button. there's a GREAT thread that was recently published with illustrations and examples.

8. yes its as simple as cutting the top off.

9. I thought the male plant produced mj. Maybe not i guess. That must be why people say to pull them. I had a friend that let her females be pollenated. The reason was she could never tell the sex. So she waited for the males to die off at about 12 weeks and then she knew who the females were. She says it never hurts to have a few seeds because she sells hers for a living and it gives her weight. So since I don't have any males does that mean my plants will not have any seeds on them for me to start next years grow? Or do they produce a less amount because they werent pollenated?

10. Without males you will have no seeds for next year. But your bud will be better without seeds.

Last year I kept one small male and pollinated just a couple of branches, got enough seed for a few seasons.

11. Well I pretty much killed the male..... I cut its hole crown off, and then stuck it in some water on my windsil for the fuck of it...... ^^Hey would that be considered a hydro grow?

Its got like, 4 leaves now :p

Haha wunder if it'll grow, or even the one on windowsil..

And uhmmmm

I think the other 2 are female.... But maybe I need a better look.

And fucking everytime I go out to check them, tehres small spiderwebs, and flys on the leaves.

I spray them every time I see them, and its been like everyday recently.

12. WAIT WHY THE FUCK DID I KILL THE MALE

It was feminized, so that means it had to of been a hermaphrodite....

Uhhhhh.......

I coulda had something...........

13. I am allways dealing with spider mites which so sucks! I never keep male plants. BTW nice plants.

14. get some anti-bug powder, man. i had 2 times problems with ants, but i got some pink powder and it works for 2 weeks, then i have to put some more. and i had some flying guys in my greenhouse, but plant-friendly spray cooked 'em all