I really need some help from you all right now..(Legal advice and very long story)

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Invisible Toker, Jun 27, 2012.

1. The fuck is wrong with you, learn the fucking code.

You don't snitch, it's YOUR fuckup, not his, the fuck you think you are?

2. snitchhhhhhhhhh

3. Again, go somewhere else then you two motherfuckers

4. [quote name='"TheRealPurp"']Again, go somewhere else then you two motherfuckers[/quote]

Whine much?

5. This is why little kiddies should stay out of the drug game. If you can't afford to lose a couple hundred (you are buying weed/drugs after all with the cash, NOT food), you'd better be willing to pull the trigger, and if you're willing to shoot someone, you'd better be prepared to go to prison.

This story was really hard to follow with all the initials and OP calling everyone his brother. Whoever got in trouble, if they got charged as an adult with armed robbery, they'll probably do some time.

6. He's backing a snitch dude, fuck em all

7. [quote name='"zoomme"']

Whine much?[/quote]

No it's just stupid that you assholes come in to a thread just to say the same thing over again, no one gives a fuck

8. Obviously some one did if he said what I said, and some other people said the same shit.

There's no getting around it, a snitch is a snitch.

9. [quote name='"Feelin Irie"']Obviously some one did if he said what I said, and some other people said the same shit.

There's no getting around it, a snitch is a snitch.[/quote]

If I wasn't on my phone id like this.

But yeah purp no need to get butthurt about it. Haven't you ever heard the saying snitches get stitches? Karma's bound to catch up with him sooner or later

10. [quote name='"Bubbles42O"']

If I wasn't on my phone id like this.

But yeah purp no need to get butthurt about it. Haven't you ever heard the saying snitches get stitches? Karma's bound to catch up with him sooner or later[/quote]

Of course I know the saying, in no way am I saying that I would do the same be ause simply, I am not stupid enough to get caught into anything that I can't handle going downhill. But seriously have some fucking respect for the op. his kid brother just got locked up and that's what you have to say is he's going to get fucked...this is the reason people look down upon this culture...because of asshole likes you guys

11. If by assholes you mean awesome then yes, yes we are.

12. Hello my fellow blades.. So awhile back my weed dealer who we will call Matt was robbed for 1 and 1/2 oz by these kids(The main one we shall call Tom) who they snatch and grabbed his nugs from him in his house and pulled a gun on him. Which he instantly grabbed and threw across the house and started to punch on this older man that is HUGE. The dude was able to push Matt away and run out the door into the car and drive off with Tom. These kids live towns away.

A month ago they hit up my brother who we will call Zack, who is great friends as am I, with Matt. Tom said "Hey this is bill remember me?" And my brother had full intention of robbing this kid for his money to give it to our Matt(Maybe I under statemented the friend part. Been my best friend for 7 years and one of my brothers best friends since he moved in with my mom and I 4 years ago). My brother replied "From the party, right?" and various bullshit ensues and Tom wanted to go to a rave I guess. Until finally a deal for unmentionables is agreed upon.

So from this point Zack calls Matt's older sister who we shall call Anne. She lives in the ghettoest part of town and dates a unmentionable dealer. Zack just wanted to have her as back up in case it went south cause this girl is intimidating and can scrap. So It's around midnight when finally these kids show up at the designated meeting spot. Tom sent his buddy out to do the deal(This is where Zack said his oh the is going to go very bad 6th sense kicked in.) The kid walks up to the car and my brother tries to grab the cash and it ripped right in half. After which this kid was trying to punch my brother through the passenger window(Zack was in the passenger seat of Anne's car). And in the spark of the moment Anne pushes Zack's head into the seat and shot the kid right in the chest with a 9mm. Zack came home and talked to me about it all in the afternoon of that day. As well as made me count the upwards of 2k dollars he had made all day from staying out all night and day.

We stay up until the wee hours of the next morning(prob around 2am). At this point I'm so upset with myself and internally raging. I was calmly talking to him while we shared a few bowls on the balcony to a nice night. We talked for hours about the outcomes of this and what will happen. Eventually he said he was tired and headed off for bed.

The next day I awoke my brother not being home. I had a funny feeling about that day to begin with but I had to leave. I was headed to the airport to spend a week in Pennsylvania with Matt. It was the first time I got to go to his grandparents house and stay. He had went every summer and left all of us back here in Florida. On my way to the Airport I got a call from Matt. He told me Anne was arrested. He spewed a list of easily 10+ felonies. He told me they had Zack too... At this point I went emotionally dead. I just focused on the airport and getting to PA. Zack is 17...

I arrive to find my momma dukes texting me completely freaking out and upset and dying of emotional pain. Yelling on the phone crying her eyes out begging me to tell her what happened. I didn't know what to do... I feel bad for what I did, but I told her I had no idea. She told me Matt knows but won't tell her. I told her I will make it my mission to ask him and find out.

I get to Matt's grandrents house and we both cry our fucking eyes out. He was so fucking upset. He was more upset that Zack got involved and was being held on 3 counts of Armed Robbery with a Firearm, 2 counts of bodily harm with a firearm, 1 Count of uttering a forged document or counterfeit bill and 1 count of disposing of a firearm used in a crime. Once my mom told me what he was being charged on I knew they were just trying to make a felony stick...

My momma dukes had gone through his room. Found 14G of an unmentionable. and 5 grams of some weed. Which was very odd. The last I knew was he had a half pound still tucked away in a secret area of his room. However, only few know of this area. I was on the phone with one of our friends when I was in PA. My mom had told him to come over and get anything she didn't find out of his room. He told me there was nothing and my mother confirmed he walked away with nothing.

Zack had been using his 3 phone calls a week he got from the Juvenile Unit to call me. He got 5 mins a day. We made the most of it. He was upset and I could only tell him hopeful things and tell him how many people said they're writing to him(Literally over 50 people we know said they'd sent a letter). I made sure to inform him regardless of what happens I love him and that even if he does get sent to real jail to wait things out and not make any stupid decisions while there, And that this is our lives taking two different paths right now and no matter what we will meet again when he returns. I told him to look at it like the fork in a road around a lake. I go one way he goes another. But eventually we shall see each other again.

I get back to Florida and everyone in my range of age and his are constantly trying to contact me and find out what happened to Zack. I tell them just a bare min of a story. And tell them the address to send letters and to leave out foul language and keep saying positive things or send him informative letters to stimulate his brain.

My birthday rolls around June 25. I had to go to court because they could no longer hold him in Juvenile Detention, because you're only allowed 21 days there. They dropped all charges down to Armed robbery with a firearm and uttering a forged document or counterfeit money. Then they filed him over to county. I cried a lot that day. He's not allowed to look back at the courtroom. But he looked back and saw me and give me a big smile and a head nod. I saw him tear a tad, but not like I did. I received not a single gift from any friends or family, but I told them that it is all okay. I got what I wanted and that was to see my brother.

He currently has a bond hearing on July 3rd. Which I'm hoping goes well. the judge does not have to give him bond in Florida for, Armed robbery with a firearm.

My mother has already paid 8k in lawyer fees and has the bail money. The lawyer estimated roughly 15000 for bail because he is a first time offender and has no prior record. The lawyer says he knows the judge at the jail so it will probably go pretty well. I hope he gets out July 3rd. I don't really want to condone underage drinking but, Seriously I want to have a few beers with my brother and watch the Forth of July fireworks.

Now I'm sure a lot of you are wondering what the Uttering a forged document or counterfeit bill is about. Well a few months ago my brother idiotically passed a fake bill. Which he bought for I think 5 dollars for the 50. He was actually becoming a CI to have the dude making them arrested. But since he was arrested on these charges they stuck it to him.

I'm sure a lot of you are thinking my brother is a snitch now. However, call him what you must but if you were 17 and had federal agents talking to you about how you could do SERIOUS fucking time for that. I think you'd just say eh fuck it not my 15 year jail term not my problem. He never got to go on a mission to buy more bills with the cops money and have the guy arrested.

I guess I just needed to vent, I guess I just want some advice from you guys. I don't really know what I want. I've been isolating myself from the world lately. Trying to figure things out for myself and figuring out what I want to take for college in the fall. After this string of events I'm highly considering a business degree. My family has the money to where I could open a nightclub. In Orlando so that way when my brother gets out if hes convicted for a long time. He has a job and a place to live as soon as he gets out.

There is this DnB song by the Prototypes ft Darrison called Evolution. And the lyrics speak volumes I suppose.

Edit: of course what I was asking in the title and I completely left out. Legal advice, what's the worst that can happen to my brother..?

And with a birthday in August. That's when he would turn 18. He is being charged as an adult..

Purplerhino EDIT: I replaced the letters with names to help those who are confused

13. Ahh shit we have a badass... Yeah exactly, you were 21, he is 17... Integrity? Ha, you are blabbin your mouth, and talking shit to a kid on the internet... Soo much integrity. I would also be willing to be that whatever you didnt snitch about, was much less serious then what his brother was gonna snitch about.. Get your facts straight before you're gonna blab invalid truths

14. Snitches in jail do quite literally get fucked.

15. If they're luck they get put in the "protected" areas (where they keep snitches, molesters and rapists, the lowest "ranks" in jail)

16. [quote name='"CudiRager"']

Ahh shit we have a badass... Yeah exactly, you were 21, he is 17... Integrity? Ha, you are blabbin your mouth, and talking shit to a kid on the internet... Soo much integrity. I would also be willing to be that whatever you didnt snitch about, was much less serious then what his brother was gonna snitch about.. Get your facts straight before you're gonna blab invalid truths[/quote]

Snitch defend snitches.

17. #37 Invisible Toker, Jun 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2012
    Im quite confused. As someone who was just a smoker, not a dealer I was not involved with the counterfeit currency. My brother was, He was the one snitching. I don't see why I'm being called a snitch lol. The cops havnt even talked to me. Besides to say you have a phone call.

Furthermore, it was a small time dude producing this currency. Real loner, probably 25 not some thug ass motherfucker that has boys on the inside. However, I do know what you're all saying. And What the fuck has the city come to? You're all tearing each others heads the fuck off. Why? What happened to a calm discussion. Where we actually analyze each others problems or stories, and actually contribute and provide input. Is it just me or are there lots of underage kids here really killing GC. It's pitiful.

I would like to thank those of you who are actually being mature and providing some sort of input that isn't "snitch" or some bullshit. Or just treating each other like shit.